Author: digitallife

do you allow your lover to keep secrect from you [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-29 19:49:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tim0807 at 2007-9-29 18:02
Basiclly, this situation you mentioned is not a good signal.
Even if it can be explained as he care you very much, but it is unadvisable.

Cuz I experience it before, I understand you ttl, you ...

thank you. and i am on the way.........
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 19:53:05 |Display all floors

long live understanding

The key issue is about whether the secret between couples can hurt their love or not .
so my opinion , if the secret is to threaden your love ,we should know what happened.
if not , it `s better give them more privacy!  appropriate space would deepen our affection!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 19:58:35 |Display all floors

hi

hi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 20:09:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2007-9-29 19:51
I own no mobile phone though my wife has one. We have no fixed-line telephone at home either, so mistrust could develop from my side.
Marrying my wife I knew I had to make a treaty with Fate: To  ...

;P

the reason for me to throw this thread is that i want us can life in your kind of precious atmosphere.

and we are on the way. hahaha
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 20:12:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changwen at 2007-9-29 19:53
The key issue is about whether the secret between couples can hurt their love or not .
so my opinion , if the secret is to threaden your love ,we should know what happened.
if not , it `s better  ...

how to seize the appropriate space ?? could u tell me??
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 20:45:35 |Display all floors
Sometimes we hear that the best business relationship is built on trust more than anything else.

' I trust you first and last, unless you give me a reason not to.'

In other words, A trusts B completely and says so and puts the onus and responsibility on B to keep that trust, and to earn it every minute.  But if later B does something that wrecks that trust,  A can then say it was B's fault, and should retain his/her own honour. The risk is of course the thing which caused the mistrust could be the very thing that destroys the business relationship, partnership even.

But honour is more valuable than just one business relationship.

Likewise with love relationship.  Both should trust each other without conditions.  It should be honourable love from beginning to end.  Using jealousy as a weapon to control or influence,  invading the privacy of someone who has made a common pledge, spoken or otherwise, to be committed to each other, and jeopardising other manifestations of wanting to be special with each other - these are just signs of personal weakness.

If we love someone special, we must trust the person, otherwise how can it be special then? If that person cheats on us, then we should ask ourselves first whether we have done anything to have caused that.

True love, for that matter other good feelings for another human being, is based on letting go.  A human being should be respected and encouraged to develop his or her own sense of honour so that true feelings can be reciprocated on a stronger foundation.  Love someone with all the heart and good bearing that one can muster, but love that person without setting any conditions.   If the love came without any rules, why should it only stay if there are rules?

Let go, if that person breaks the trust, s/he was never one to be with in the first place.  Wish that person every happiness in the world with someone else, and move on in life.

If we become too personal-centric, we will end up talking to ourselves only.  In the end, it is already a blessing to be able to take care of someone, love and cherish that person, make that person happy and miss that person everyday of one's life.  Everything else doesn't even come close to that blessing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 22:05:45 |Display all floors
I don't know ,as I don't have a girlfriend.I think if we are in deep love with our lover ,we should trust her or him completely.And we should not  ask her or him for secrecy ,because that is part of her or his private life.Of course ,each side of the lovers should not go out of tracks

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.