Author: digitallife

do you allow your lover to keep secrect from you [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-29 15:46:56 |Display all floors
i think your bf loves you too much ,and he just afriad of loosing you,i think you should give him more confidence by saying "i love you" or        some else and disburden your mind to him.so that  let him be reassurance of you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 17:18:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by digitallife at 2007-9-29 13:37

he said no.  i should be naked in everything.

I believe  he is lack of security ,and his behavior is a little bit goes far . If i were you ,i won't let such a unconfident person be my boyfriend or upcoming-husband......that will be a terrible life in the future if you marry him ,he will dominate every aspect of your daily life and social activity .
I have a intimate  friend whose ex- BF is quitely jealous as yours ,she told me her own experience ........when she  awared of    her BF is so jealous ,she  said goodbye to him . Then several days later , that man saw my friend was having dinnar with another man in Mcdonal's (who is her common colleague), he rushed into the restaurant  ,then grabed her collar and dragged her out of Mcdonal's and shouted loudly to her in front of  many pass-by people .His brutal behavior fightened my friend ,since then ,she was always avoid to see that man .................
Nothing hurts like the truth.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 18:02:07 |Display all floors
Basiclly, this situation you mentioned is not a good signal.
Even if it can be explained as he care you very much, but it is unadvisable.

Cuz I experience it before, I understand you ttl, you'd better do more communication w/him, establish the trusty relationship w/him, and help him get rid of this bad habit.

Good luck...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 19:19:40 |Display all floors
hehe,it is obvious your boyfriend love you deeply and he care abou you very much.I love my gf too but i will check all his secrets secretly.She need to be respected and i think it,s time for you to talk about your feeling about his actions.You need communication and trust.
My wishes has reached!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 19:34:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daxueyingyu at 2007-9-29 15:06
Have you done something to break his trust in the past?

If not, and you have already been together for more than one year, then maybe he is just a little insecure.

Honestly though, I think i ...

thank you.  

but..........i dont think check mobile is a kind of sharing. if sb wanted to sharing sth with u, he would tell u directly. it is no need for u to take effor on seaking it
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 19:36:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-9-29 14:43

JEALOUSY HAS KILLED MANY RELATIONSHIPS

jeallousy all can save relationship.

my boyfriend seeks ways of making me feel jealousy.

and what he does works
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 19:48:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babymichelle at 2007-9-29 17:18

I believe  he is lack of security ,and his behavior is a little bit goes far . If i were you ,i won't let such a unconfident person be my boyfriend or upcoming-husband......that will be a ter ...

yes, that can happen.

sb told me love is like a butterfly.  more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you just let it fly, it will come to you.

it is easy for ppl to understand it. but hard for taking it into the really things that happened on us.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.