Author: digitallife

do you allow your lover to keep secrect from you [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-29 14:40:53 |Display all floors

I will acept that she has own space and secret !

I sometimes ask her for her own affiairs but not everytime ! Usually she tells me about her own affairs !

I think eneryone should respect his another half !

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-9-29 14:43:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spiritrace at 2007-9-29 09:50
Time to seek other companionship. This kind of thing is too controlling. Too jealous. Dangerous.

JEALOUSY HAS KILLED MANY RELATIONSHIPS
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 14:44:22 |Display all floors

It is harmfull to do so !

I do not think it is right to do like that , the relationship  between  lovers  should be based on  trust !

if you do like that ,it seems you do not thrust the other ,do you think so ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 14:53:57 |Display all floors
i think he  cares about you very much ,so this case appeared. of cource , everyone has own space .
so i suggest you talking with him about this . i think he will understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 15:06:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by digitallife at 2007-9-29 13:37

he said no.  i should be naked in everything.

He should not predominate over all you things... After all, everyone needs a little private space....:)
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 15:06:48 |Display all floors
Have you done something to break his trust in the past?

If not, and you have already been together for more than one year, then maybe he is just a little insecure.

Honestly though, I think it's not a big deal if he checks your messages and whatnot.

Everyone has their own idea of love and what they expect in relationships. Maybe to him everything should be on the table, and there should be no secrets at all. Haha, actually I am similar to him, in that I hope I can share everything with my wife and that she can share everything with me. I only have one person with who I can share everything, so if not her, then with who can I share everything with?

If you have a problem with his nagging questions then you should talk to him. Reassure him that you love him and that you are faithful etc. Hehe, and if you get him to listen then great.. if not, well then it's time for you to make a decision as to whether you can tolerate his behavior for the rest of your life.

Oh, and for the record, my wife always checks my call history and text messages followed by questions. Hehe, unfortunately I can't get even and check her phone since everything is in Chinese I don't mind her questions at all though and as long as I am not busy when she asks me I actually look forward to them.
http://www.daxueyingyu.com/forum/index.php?referredby=1

O: Copy - Paste - JOIN!  :O

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 15:43:29 |Display all floors
Actually, it really depends. I was really upset on what some time ago that my bf  told me. I can understand that but my feelings were hurt. still in cold war.

I d rather he never told me.

Sometimes while lie really helps.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.