Author: digitallife

do you allow your lover to keep secrect from you [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-7 09:50:26 |Display all floors
Maybe he loves you very much, he cares you so much , so he did it, but you two need trust each other,
If the bine enlaces tree too tightly,the tree will be hurted

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 09:53:23 |Display all floors
maybe he loves you too much, cares you too much ,so he did it, but you two need trust each other
If the bine enlace the tree too tightly, the hurt will be hurted, also bine will dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 16:51:02 |Display all floors
Actually,My wife will check my mobile phone and message as well, but I don't care about that too much,because I never do such  stupid things.haha,Remember that"trust is only way to link each other forever"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 17:57:20 |Display all floors
i think everyone must have his private things.
although you girlfriend ,she have the right keep her secrets

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 19:42:34 |Display all floors
leave jealousy or insecurity aside,do you feel good when your friend or wife nag beside you about everything happens to you as you just get home from office?
it is not about trust or infidelity to love.and sometimes not everything needs to be shared.everybody has private life,personal space,even married.and sometimes we need to deal with sth without anybody's 'interference'.we need  private time and space to think,to ponder,and then to solve problems.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 21:30:25 |Display all floors

I think she won't

My atitude make  her realize  that i don't like her hiding secrects.Inevasibly ,she have somethings that i don't know maybe just because she forgot to tell me,always i will think in this way,so was the truth.Sometimes she will check my mobile,but there is nothing,as time passes,she trusts me that I have no secrects.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 21:32:56 |Display all floors
hehe

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.