Author: lacaterina

Who should take care of the kids?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-28 23:44:17 |Display all floors
it is         the parents'  duty  to take care of   the kids

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-28 23:51:33 |Display all floors
raise kids is  a most difficulty thing to a young couples.it needs money ,time and energy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 00:07:29 |Display all floors
one who have spare time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 07:35:55 |Display all floors

-

One of the most important parts of human evolution and progress into the future is how the child is raised in the first three years.......

If you are the parents, then you have the task to teach the child everything you know, then after the child's personality is formed, the grandparents can contribute to the learning processes of the child.  What is important is that the child is a part of the parents both physically and mentally. The child needs to have a progressive forward moving attitude before other values are instilled.

It is like a computer...... You first get the basic memory and function then you add the programs that make the computer what it is...... You want to install the programs that make the computer function at it's best. Later you can install obsolete programs that may or may not interfere with the basic purpose of what you have created.
   You, the parent is the one responsible for teaching the child the basic values the child will have for the rest of his or her life...... That is a big responsiblitiy. At some point in the child's future life they will have the ability to alter or continue with what tools for life you have given them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 08:56:58 |Display all floors
I think "should" is not accurately, and "can" is more precisely. In the family,everybody has obligation to  take care of  the kids. But actually not all of them have enough time to do that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 09:36:49 |Display all floors

-

When I committed to bringing children into the world with my wife I committed to raising them. Maybe some people "should" not have children if they can not commit to raising them.

The world is full of children without parents.......Those people who created those children did so because they "can"  without committment.

I think people who are thinking about having children have an obligation to go to an orphanage to see the results of having children without committment.

Of all the jobs, science, knowledge, greatness people can produce, a child is the most important of all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 10:34:36 |Display all floors
mother&father

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.