Author: xilaren

the chinese language , very much in demand in Greece [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-10-7 16:18:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tonylueng at 2007-10-7 15:44
some of our clients come from Greece,they showed theris great interests on our Chinese culture~~~~In our correspondence,they always started with "Nihao" as greeting and finished with &quo ...

O h really?I live in Piraeus.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 16:21:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babymichelle at 2007-10-7 14:42
I like this place ...if i got  a chace to go there, i would  visit your school and to be a part-time chinese teacher for my trip fee  ...

ha ha !
This photo is from an island.I can not find out which one.I have not visited all of them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 20:06:41 |Display all floors
ai qing hai?
it is a famous tourist site.
no body can resist its charm,i think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 21:11:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by projeka at 2007-10-7 14:39
Zhongguo de hapagou!

wo men mei you gei ni ji hui zuo habagou yuan lai shi dui de
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 23:21:28 |Display all floors

Another one

How about this ?
greece039_std.jpg
Nothing hurts like the truth.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-8 01:59:08 |Display all floors

re #1

That was a right move! Thank you for promoting Chinese and helping to bridge the gulf of the two ancient cultures and  customs.

Hmmm, I am not surprised. Recently, my consutling project has taken me to the east coast of the USA. The Chinese related things have been the hot talk in twon, I meant in New York City, from Chinese fashion designers steeling the shows to Chinese investors intested in the seaports.

One thing I like to single out is that learning Chinese is booming there, like flowers blooming as learning Japanese is withering and fading away. You see,the public nigh school boards in these states offer Chinese a long with Spanish, French for students to pick to learn it as a second langauge. Quite a few high schools in New York City have been offering this program for more than ten years, these days, this program is stretching far beyond New York City.

As to the west coast of the USA, I need not to say too much, you know, the white is no longer the majority in San Fransico Area where  more than 7 Million people are living.

BTW, I like San Fransico Area very much, the weather is second to none, every day it is blue sky, cool summer and warm winter, and much much more ...   

Best wishes!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-9 13:53:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babymichelle at 2007-10-7 23:21
How about this ?

I know where it is.It is written on the inscription

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.