Author: digitallife

when money and true love involve, which one will u choose? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-27 14:30:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by digitallife at 2007-9-27 10:49

he didnt.

and what the cargo company can do is say sorry to his situation.

i have used all my money to help him, but is not enoug, i can say still far away. and that makes fall into another ...

Really sorry to hear that.... I think driver may as well take insurance . What will you do ? Will you marry the rich guy ? How about turn to your relatives ?...

:)
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-9-27 15:02:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by digitallife at 2007-9-26 23:26
when money and true love involve, which one will u choose?

i want to choose my love.  i love him and he loves me.

i hope the love can bring us miracle then we dont have to worry about money  ...

Who told you that money brings happiness.It brings only temporary enjoyment of material things.

Materials and enjoyment can not fill an empty heart.
If you choose money you will never be really happy becuase even in the moments you will be enjoying yourself your mind will be stuck to your lover.Your happiness will be incomplete.
Is this the way you want to live?
We can live beside somebody we do not trully love only if we do not have somebody else in mind.
But if you already have given your heart to somebody else you are not going to have him out of your mind.This is a big torture trust me.I have experienced it a lot.

You are holding a really precious relationship at the moment.You said you love him and he loves you.Your love is mutual.Keep it pure as much as you can .
lOVE CAN CREATE MONEY ,MONEY DO NOT BRING LOVE.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 15:14:01 |Display all floors
in my opinion, i will happy even i don't have a lots of money but live together with my love!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 15:28:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-9-27 15:02

Who told you that money brings happiness.It brings only temporary enjoyment of material things.

Materials and enjoyment can not fill an empty heart.
If you choose money you will never be  ...

i think u hv listened to the Beatles often on "Can't Buy Me Love"............  
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 15:46:20 |Display all floors
without money, how far can you go together? will he or she be more jealous as seeing somebody driving car, showing expensive jewel,what can you do then? with the more money, the more things you can do for lovers, he or she will also be more reliable on you and have more sense of safety which will lead to more love.
Nobody in love is willing to admit that love can be bought by money, but it's fact, money is the guarantee for the lovers.
thus...
if you have money and lover, Congratulation......
if you have money but no lover, no worry, he or she will appear soon and fall in love easily....
if you have no money but with lover, let he or she go if you cannot afford.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 16:31:24 |Display all floors
just do yourself,no matter  he\her is  rich or poor ,the love is  permanent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 16:33:14 |Display all floors

Just my sugestion, hopefully can help you.

If i were you, espacially living in Guangzhou. I would prefer money one.
Because you did not tell us you dont like him, you can try to use to the guy who has money.
And your ture love, can you make sure he is your true love?
You need clam down, and then think the following question for many times, maybe you would get a better answer. "Is he really my true love?".

Hopefully you can get your idea answer. And you would be happy in the future.
Sample Text

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.