Author: digitallife

when money and true love involve, which one will u choose? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-27 12:57:40 |Display all floors
I don't know enough about Chinese laws but it sounds to me the cargo company should compensate for the damages.  A legitimate cargo company should have insurance against such accidents, even your boyfriend hasn't got one with the cargo company.  So whatever the cargo company is insured for cargo damages the claim should be passed to your boyfriend.

Sacrificing your WHOLE life to marry someone you don't love just for the money to pay off the creditors and to have a shop to me is quite drastic, I rather go bankrupt and work for somebody else.  I hope you don't do it and that you can find other ways to deal with the problem such as legal or refinancing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 12:58:53 |Display all floors

12 want to say something

Originally posted by digitallife at 2007-9-27 10:49

he didnt.

and what the cargo company can do is say sorry to his situation.

i have used all my money to help him, but is not enoug, i can say still far away. and that makes fall into another ...

there is a rich guy waiting for you ?don't you just kidding ,do you ?
well money is  important but  your love's self-respect is more crucial.Have you ever thought of that ?
think about the dignity of your boyfriend when you have to betroy you love to gain some money in the name of "saviing true love "
problem can be solved and the right way to solve your problem now is :give up something (your shop)and put your every soul on help your boybriend out of the trouble.
12 is so stupid for considering herself as a child

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 13:03:45 |Display all floors

Strategy

Marry with the rich firstly and then  you will be tired of him and also his money soon . So you can bring you and your money to the man you love . and then your life will be very happy~
Flying ocean in a silver plane
I miss you~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 13:05:15 |Display all floors

Originally posted by digitallife at 2007-9-27 10:49

he didnt.

and what the cargo company can do is say sorry to his situation.

i have used all my money to help him, but is not enoug, i can say still far away. and that makes fall into another ...

is there a rich guy waiting for you ?don't you just kidding ,do you ?
well money is  important but  your love's self-respect is more crucial.Have you ever thought of that ?
think about the dignity of your boyfriend when you have to betroy you love to gain some money in the name of "saviing true love "
problem can be solved and the right way to solve your problem now is :give up something (your shop)and put your every soul on help your boybriend out of the trouble

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 13:07:07 |Display all floors
I would like to choose something in between, or why are we forced to make a choice?

I would rather pick  a good health, a high spirit, a will to explore life fully.

just wandering, floating, drifting ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 13:10:30 |Display all floors
I choose money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 13:16:42 |Display all floors
I choose money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.