Author: digitallife

what makes u cry? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-29 07:04:54 |Display all floors

-

Of course I cry for others. I can't remember if I cried for myself because my actions bring what ever happens to me. I would deserve it. Can not cry over intentional stupidity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-6 19:24:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spiritrace at 2007-9-29 07:04
Of course I cry for others. I can't remember if I cried for myself because my actions bring what ever happens to me. I would deserve it. Can not cry over intentional stupidity.

but what will u do?
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-6 21:19:15 |Display all floors
when my family needs my help,but i don't what can i do,this moment i will cry.something can't go well  when i try my best to do,this moment i will cry.when my mood is bad,once i listen to the moving music,i will cry.sometimes the pressure makes me feel to tired.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 05:37:05 |Display all floors

-

So you cried..... But the thing that bothers me is that you broke up with him....... or want to.

Does that mean that if I have a Chinese girlfriend or wife and something happens that I have no control over and I loose some money, she will abandon me?

That would be a good thing for me.... She only loved my money and not me. I don't need a girl like that.

Are most Chinese girls like that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 10:00:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by digitallife at 2007-9-26 23:15
i am girl. i cry the minute i feel sad the minute i get unexpected happy.

girls, how about u?

my bf cried last night
he lost his bussiness from one cargo accident last month. he has to pay a ...

Cry is good to have emotional feelings released,I can't hold the crying when it happened.
I was easily touched by some movies,which took my tears away..
Besides that part,I do not cry so much..
I do not remember that I would cry for lost money like you and your boyfriend do,never ever.
Money is important which comes and goes very easily,when in a difficult situation ,like ur boyfriend,i think you need to support him either physically or spirits.
Going through any difficulties are the most encouraging things for you and for us..:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 10:27:42 |Display all floors
Crying....sometimes its just an outlay/release of emotions....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 10:29:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-10-7 10:00

Cry is good to have emotional feelings released,I can't hold the crying when it happened.
I was easily touched by some movies,which took my tears away..
Besides that part,I do not cry so  ...

i didnt cry, just felf despaired.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.