Author: fluffy

Who is you favourite forum member? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-26 20:32:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2007-9-26 17:54
Naturally, I'm my own favourite forum member, but if I had to choose another, I'd probably pick zglobal or fat dragon.

That's ironic. All day I have been trying to ignore this post because there were too many nice people missing from the list.  I concluded that the post was frivalous and would continue to ignore it. Then I saw that you had replied and I couldn't help logging back in to propose you. You beat me to it you blighter! But thanks for your comment. :)

So lets hear it for some of my unsung friends and heros who make me laugh and change my perspective on life including:

exported kiwi
mira_miow
pandamonium
shelleybelly
susansusan
thunderbird
zglobal

and not forgetting voice_cd - the brunt of a lot of flak from me.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 10:02:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 10:07:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fatdragon at 2007-9-26 20:32

That's ironic. All day I have been trying to ignore this post because there were too many nice people missing from the list.  I concluded that the post was frivalous and would continue to ignor ...

u forgot me for telling u the flak of so slow the CD..........btw today seems so fast, 1 minutes the posts appears
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 10:16:17 |Display all floors

# 22 and #23

Thanks guys. There are a lot of truly good forumites here. I actually include changabula amongst my favourites, northwest, konque, mengzhi and yes, even chairman because he can have a rather amusing sense of humour too. I like these folks also because they're usually very informative and although I don't always agree with them, it's always good to see differing views.
Emucentral is another one I like to read, even though he's often condemned by a lot of folks here but really, there is no forumite I truly dislike, just some of their opinions at at times. I daresay, there are those who can say the same about me, and that's what makes this forum so interesting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 10:44:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-9-27 10:07

u forgot me for telling u the flak of so slow the CD..........btw today seems so fast, 1 minutes the posts appears

I did use the words ''some'' and ''including''. My list is endless and changes by the day. Last night I was feeling guilty at some of the people I left off in the haste to go to supper.

Yes, I agree with kiwi about mengzhi - I am in awe of his colourful English. Frequently dissagree with him but love to see him in action.

One all time favourite - sorry, too many people and too many different reasons why I like them.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 10:50:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 10:53:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fatdragon at 2007-9-27 10:44

I did use the words ''some'' and ''including''. My list is endless and changes by the day. Last night I was feeling guilty at some of the people I left off in the haste to go to supper.

Yes ...

YES, i think too the 10 slots for poll is TOO LIMITED...............we need the more members the better except those crazy ones........... like Fluffy needed 2 slots
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.