Author: mattyli

Diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-1 15:15:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mattyli at 2007-11-23 20:03
A colleague got married last month at her home town last month and will hold a weding banquet here tomorrow.She invited about twenty colleagues to attend it and I am one of them.This
She is the s ...

none can make you happy except yourself. you are the master of yourself. to be happy or to be depressed, are mainly decided by yourself.  once you've got a pessimistic mood towards this world, you may be sad even though you are high and enjoying your happy life. on the contrary, you may feel satisfied even if you are in adversities!
one should learn to control his mood, even it's hard!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-4 11:49:20 |Display all floors

Reply #29 foxxxi's post

Yes ,living is going on whether you happy or sad, so we have no reason to live sadly.
I will adjust my mood toward everything and living positivly .
Best wishes to you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-4 13:23:38 |Display all floors

meet mothers-in-law

I and my boyfriend fall in love with each other on Oct.8 2003.Four years passed, our relationship is still harmonious despite we live in different city for about 1 year now.
In the year2005,I was in BJ for one year .I was eager to meet the mothers-in-law-to-be ,and I had good chance to see her when she come to BJ to attend a formalities of wedding .My boyfriend said nothing about it and I had no chance to meet her .I was so dissatisfaction with him and the thing he did.
Now, I have left BJ and work in a city near my parents .We are separate with each other and can meet once more than one month.
A month ago, he asked me to meet his mother this Spring Festival and I refused .I want to spend the festival with my parents and my younger brother .He is unhappy with this .Frankly to say, I have the mentality of repayable .I have hurt by the things in 2005.Yesterday, he told me ,his mother had two wished now : One is his brother can birth a baby and one is his wife. I want to say your mother’s wish has nothing to do with me which will hurt him deeply.
Then he told me ,his mother is in hospital now.
I don’t know what to say now and I don’t know how can I deal with this situation .I wonder why does he tell me that .Need I go to his home to meet mothers-in-law-to-be?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-17 15:57:26 |Display all floors

Merry Christmas

In foreign country ,the coming festival is Christmas and in China,the new year is coming.
To celebrate the festival ,many companies hold kinds of activities.
Whish kind of activity do your company hold?
Do you like this kind of party?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-19 21:44:57 |Display all floors

Your diary is very good

Your diary is very good,I like it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-25 17:08:33 |Display all floors
i am glad that you like it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-2 15:32:39 |Display all floors

Confused about the future

It is year 2008 now.It is a new year now.
One year has passed  again and I wonder what did I achieve in the last year and what do I want in the new year!I have no answer for them.In the new year, I don't want to live such a life and I need a goal and I need to gain something.I need to make a plan for myself.I need to understand myself completely.I need to ......
I am so confused about the future.I don't know how and where to go!
I want to do something meaningful,but just thinking and have no action.
Act now!
Wish this a new and interesting year for me and for everyone.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.