Author: mattyli

Diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-19 09:55:54 |Display all floors

Reply #7 dance4u's post

for a man,is it wonderful to grow up?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-19 10:05:50 |Display all floors

Bust day

From I come into the office ,I knew it was a busy day today.
There are much work waiting for me to do.I am not afraid of much work,I just want to be busy to forget boring things.
Time is tight and I can't do the work myself.I need to cooperate with others and wait for the space to arrange my work.There will be much unexpected disturbs.
Come on!I tell to myself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-19 10:57:39 |Display all floors

Reply #9 mattyli's post

the title should be"Busy day"
It's my fault.
I can't correct it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-20 16:55:36 |Display all floors

Reinstall the OS

My computer is too slow to work.The IT told me to reinstall my PC.
The new OS is in English.Frankly to say,my knowledge about PC is little.After he installed my PC,he was too busy to do other stall work so I need to do it myself.It is so difficult to me.
Fortunately ,I need to install not much system.
My system is updated just now.It is so slowly .
oh,my god.I dare not to bear it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-21 11:23:09 |Display all floors

Buying Ticket

National Goden week is coming.I plan to go to Beijing to travel.The tickets is so difficult to buy especially Goden weeks and Spring Festival.
Today,I woke up early and went to buy ticket.When I got there,there were several person waiting at the door.The ticket agent is open at 8:00 so I just could wait.
At about 8:00 a'clock it was opened.
I had bought ticket befor and it should at the second floor to buy ticket.All the people went up to the fout floor.I was so wondering.After asked other people I knew they were to buy berth ticket.Berth ticket is even more difficult to buy they had to apply a Serial Number first and then to fetch the ticket.The ticket is limited.
I needn't to wait at the fourth floor so I went to the second floor to buy the ticket.
I asked whether I can buy the ticket go to Beijing on Sep.30.The booking clerk told me there has no ticket now.My god.It is the first day to sell ticket on Sep.30 and I was buying it on the first time of 8:00 .I asked her again.This time,she checked on the PC and asked me the date and time of my booking.After confirming the date and time ,she printed a ticket.
I was so happy to buy the ticket.It's so importan to me.But the attitude of the clerk is hurting me deeply.May be I need to be familiar with this situation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-25 11:13:14 |Display all floors

Mid-Autumn Day

Today is Mid-Autumn Day.
Wish everyone happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
It is a traditional festival to our Chinese.It is a union day for us wherever you are but I can't go home today.I think most of us can't go home due to various reasons.Call  your parents  and don't let them feel lonely.You can share the same moon and happy time at different place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-25 13:14:26 |Display all floors
the same to u! i cann't   also go home !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.