Views: 4587|Replies: 7

where is my post? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-9-17 11:57:47 |Display all floors
I followed some one's thread, yet my post is lost! I tried several times!


why?
爱翻译,痛并快乐着
www.transalon.cn

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-9-18 01:22:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by applezy at 2007-9-17 11:57
I followed some one's thread, yet my post is lost! I tried several times!


why?


CD moderator has a need to read it first and then post.... in about 8 hr or so later.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-9-18 09:37:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edchan at 2007-9-18 01:22


CD moderator has a need to read it first and then post.... in about 8 hr or so later.


What? Before it was like minutes or quarters now it's hours? What's next? Days? Maybe I should take the hint....

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-9-18 09:40:00 |Display all floors
what you need to do just waiting for about 5 seconds, then refurbish the web

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-9-18 10:01:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rouofhk at 2007-9-18 09:37


What? Before it was like minutes or quarters now it's hours? What's next? Days? Maybe I should take the hint....

There are many repor_ts in US newspapers  that cen-sor_ship of internet is enforced and many sites are taken down, and penalized.  So I can understand that the mod need to read it first -- I really don't want them to be jailed.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-9-18 10:32:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edchan at 2007-9-17 09:22 AM
CD moderator has a need to read it first and then post.... in about 8 hr or so later.
It seems like there's the old "curfew" delay (after hours between 20:00 and 8:00 at night)—where everything is delayed awaiting moderator review—and then a short delay during work hours, when the moderators can review it.

I think that's the way it works, anyway. :)

Oh, gosh, ed, what an awful possibility!
中文我不会读也不会写。Really, I don't.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-9-18 10:53:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jeff_in_sf at 2007-9-18 10:32
It seems like there's the old "curfew" delay (after hours between 20:00 and 8:00 at night)—where everything is delayed awaiting moderator review—and then a short delay during wor ...


Jeff, that is in many major papers lately.  one guy who reported the naked subordinate and her boss in a car.... was ruined financially as well as getting a new job, like being black listed by DoD in our country.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.