Author: xilaren

are you doing things the moment you are asked or you delay? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-10-7 13:47:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by digitallife at 2007-10-7 10:00
if there is no body killl my desire, i do things immediately, and make it to be done  immediately as possible as i can

Exactly otherwise it becomes useless.
I will give you an example to see differences in people.
When my daughter  asks me for a favour and  I see that she really wants it to do then immediately I am thinking if it is useful for her and feasible.So I delay for  some seconds and say yes .
In that way I maqke her hapiness double.I boost her enthusiasm.

On the contrary ,if she asks her father he will immediately say no.He will change her happiness to disappointment .Then the next day he will say yes to her.

This is so bad.Can you see this detail?We both say yes.But me in the right moment before changing happiness to disappointment while their father say yes but too late.

This is what I mean by the right moment.
When I see that somebody desires something so much I always say yes and immediately.If I say No then I do not change it to yes.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 21:07:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-10-7 13:47

Exactly otherwise it becomes useless.
I will give you an example to see differences in people.
When my daughter  asks me for a favour and  I see that she really wants it to do then immediately  ...

when sb ask me for sth, my anwer is always beginning with "let me see........." and let that ppl give me more information about his situation, then i can check if there is  really the ringht moment for me to do things for her/him. if yes, i will say ok. if not, i wil ask the ppl keep it or forget it.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.