Author: justin2004

试婚 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-18 20:36:59 |Display all floors

Reply #1 justin2004's post

informal marriage

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-19 22:13:15 |Display all floors
I have heard of the term "Common-law Marriage" & "Moving in together", I'm not sure what's more appreciate for 试婚.  I don't think the concept of 试婚, or trying out for marriage is very common in Western culture.  Anyone?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-25 09:43:34 |Display all floors
companionate marriage  ???  or   trial marriage???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-4 13:55:15 |Display all floors
I think 试婚should be" trial marriage" or we can say "companionate marriage"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-1 15:23:15 |Display all floors
My girl friend live with me after we decided we'll be together and marry within several years. we married last year.
Most of my classmates and friends do so, and they married also. of course, sometimes someone change boy firend or girl friend.
I don't know if this is trial marriage or not. if it's, it's very popular and it often end up with marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-1 15:26:41 |Display all floors
My girl friend live with me after we decided we'll be together and marry within several years. we married last year.
Most of my classmates and friends do so, and they married also. of course, sometimes someone change boy firend or girl friend.
I don't know if this is trial marriage or not. if it's, it's very popular and it often end up with marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-1 15:27:29 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.