Author: voice_cd

Happy Teachers' Day [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-10 20:29:48 |Display all floors
happy teacher's day!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-11 17:44:45 |Display all floors
I'm late,my girl-friend is a middle school teacher.bless her has a good day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-11 18:12:43 |Display all floors

Happy Teacher's Day

yesterday is teacher's tradional day,I'm a postgraduate student in northern colleage,in this special day,my classmates and me buying some gifts and a bounch of flowert for the teacher.But the teacher is not in the office,so I called to him,he was very busy outside at that moment,I chatted with him for ten minutes and told him that we were waiting him for nearly one hour outside his office,but he was  not came back,so we leaved the gifts on his dest.Teacher was very happy when he heared .Saying "good" several times.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-12 00:19:29 |Display all floors
my idea about the career of teacher

first,it is a great  profession, to teach the student,to tell them knowledges,to show them which is right. May be you will rebuild a person.
second,they have to sacrifice their own profit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-12 16:16:52 |Display all floors
As a common career,teacher shows his greatness,kindness,and passes all his knowledge to us.
They are all unselfish.
It is them that make great contribution to people's education,and learning.

We need to have a thanksgiving mind to all of them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-12 16:30:14 |Display all floors

thanks for all of the teachers

Teachers's Day is the greatest day!I hope every teacher have a good body and a perfect family! I like all the teachers who had ever taught me!Thank you!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-12 16:53:10 |Display all floors
miss some good teachers in my schoolhood . and some bad ones also made a deep impression in my mind. TV series always provided us  so much good teachers that we always thought our teachers were evils compared with those on TV .  finally i know they were actresses or actors not real teachers.
hope our teachers have a better body condition cause teachers tends to get sick on TV show.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.