Views: 5210|Replies: 11

Question:a chinese girl want to know from forien girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-9 19:29:14 |Display all floors
what kind of nail is popular in your country especially in australia?
can you give me some web address about nail beauty?
do you like these kind of nails?
2a834676a6b6d850015f8db392f3de68_big.jpg
2ef6af74c6e59dad258541893ff35146_big.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-10 08:32:32 |Display all floors
I'm in the US, and I have to say, those things are UGLY. Maybe 12-year-olds feeling cutesy would go for something like that, but probably no one else. Most girls get their nails painted one color; dark colors (dark reds and purples) were stylish for a while, but I'm not sure what's trendy at the moment. Some people get French manicures, which generally means the top part of your nail is painted a lighter shade than the bottom part, and some people get long multicolored fake nails, but not very many. Me, I don't bother with the nails on my hands, but I get a pedicure every 2-3 weeks. Currently my toenails are a very light shade of pink.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-10 17:24:24 |Display all floors

THANKS A LOT

I AM RESEARCHING THE NAIL BEAUTY MARKET IN WESTERN. THANK A LOT FOR YOUR IMFORMATION.
IT SEEMS LIKE THAT THESE KIND OF NAILS ONLY POPULAR IN JAPAN AND CHINA?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-11 05:08:16 |Display all floors
That and maybe Korea. *shudder*

www.opi.com is a good site to get an idea for what's stylish in Western nail products; most American salons (at least the ones I've been to) carry O.P.I. nail polish, and it's a very popular brand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-11 10:36:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2007-9-11 05:08
That and maybe Korea. *shudder*

www.opi.com is a good site to get an idea for what's stylish in Western nail products; most American salons (at least the ones I've been to) carry O.P ...

You're really helpful, Sk!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-12 02:57:17 |Display all floors

My wife is working in a nail salon in Chicago...

... and while mini paintings on single nails more multiple tone paint jobs on toes occur - the additions of pearls and other items are usually reserved for "Booth Models" for trade shows.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-12 07:57:45 |Display all floors
I'm a guy, so I know you didn't ask for my opinion, but I have to agree with the first sockmonkey; those nails are UGLY!
http://www.daxueyingyu.com/forum/index.php?referredby=1

O: Copy - Paste - JOIN!  :O

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.