Author: wanzheli

Made in China to Made by China ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-5 15:00:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wanzheli at 2007-9-5 12:10
[quote]Originally posted by seneca at 2007-9-5 08:17

what me makes me really disappointed is that many unfriendly guys in the west do not provide us any constructive advice but rather focus on the weaknesses

What do you want us to say? Chinese are hard working, intelligent, put the group first and so are guaranteed to find success in the car industry?

One of the biggest problems you have in China is that you have too many of your teachers saying how great you are, so you so you don’t remedy your weaknesses. Consequently, what China considers to be its strengths are really its weaknesses.

You need to go back and read these threads and learn from them. Some of the threads criticise the technology and quality of workmanship in the cars.  These criticisms may be justified. They may not be justified. True or not, they represent the perceptions of your customers and if the perceptions are negative then that is an obstacle you must overcome. Getting angry at your potential customers is not the solution.

Personally, I have no idea whether China can make a good car. I just don’t have faith in the Chinese communication industry to build a good image for the car. Your attitude shows part of the problem. Instead of seeing the positive side of negative feedback, you get angry about it. The same attitude is often replicated in China’s dealing with the world. For example, America says that Chinese products aren’t safe, so China just retaliates and says American products aren’t safe. The end consequence is that the problems are not remedied and Americans maintain their negative perception. Chinese cars will suffer the same fate if that attitude doesn’t change.
The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-5 15:09:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-5 16:00:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by schreiber at 2007-9-5 15:09
Tikoli,

You hit the nail on the head; now, if Wanzheli will hit his head on the wall a few times, some sense might get knocked in.

And if you stub you big toe you brain may get damaged.
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-6 08:49:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-6 13:19:05 |Display all floors
who kowns ?
If you believe there is a miracle, there will be!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-7 22:02:14 |Display all floors
To be fankly,I don't believe in the  car made by domestic car-makers whose car is not safe enough .
I want to buy a car which is not trouble me a lot such as lexus .original japan made car is very well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-13 00:00:47 |Display all floors

japanese car was also once considered as low quality !

Originally posted by hitfm1102 at 2007-9-7 22:02
To be fankly,I don't believe in the  car made by domestic car-makers whose car is not safe enough .
I want to buy a car which is not trouble me a lot such as lexus .original japan made car is very ...

i can understand your feeling ,maybe you once owned a domestic car ,but had a lot of troubles which disappointed you so much
the japanese car like toyota ,honda are quite well indeed ,the chinese car makers should learn from them
but you also keep it in mind that the japanese car wasn't born to be good ,so give some confidence and patience to the chinese vehicle manufacturers
The Sun rises every day from the East !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.