Author: wanzheli

Made in China to Made by China ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-4 14:27:31 |Display all floors
hello .every body.\
have a break.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-4 14:58:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2007-9-4 11:29
The biggest car market in the world will be CHINA itself!

The biggest obstacle to success is not REALIZING THAT!
Then the market in USA, EU, trade route east asian states and the British Club.. ...

Oh Yeah - China biggest...........

chinese is not only smart economically in numbers +looking for smaller & better..................unlike the US bigger the slower!!!

China will deal too with the parking/arable land problems - two birds with one stone
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-4 15:22:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by schreiber at 2007-9-4 13:21
I'm not saying that marketing is unimportant, I'm saying that official campaigns are a very small part of it and most of marketing for every product is word-of-mouth. That's not something the Chine ...

I guess I’m still corrupted by my experience at Disney land, which made me conclude that Americans are the greatest marketers on earth. It was such a terrible place. It had some kind of submarine ride where you got to look at plastic starfish! The Great Barrier Reef it was not. Then there was this Small World ride that left an irritating song playing in your head the rest of the day, and a space ride that just went in circles. The whole place was awful!

Yet despite the shoddy product on offer, it remains a world dream to visit Disneyland. I think word of mouth was drowned out by all the clever promotions, movies, media stories etc.
The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-4 20:13:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-4 21:28:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by schreiber at 2007-9-4 20:13
Tikoli,

Oh, I shan't deny that Americans are marketing genii with powers so vast that they border on psionic mind control. Their only competitors are the Japanese, who kill with cute.

Yeah. After being conquered by McDonalds, now we are being conquered by Sushi Bento and Yoshinoya.
The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-4 21:40:13 |Display all floors
a long long way 2 go 4 China's auto manufacturers !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-5 00:12:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by schreiber at 2007-9-2 18:54
Wanzheli,

First, I have to laugh: there is no such thing as "strong competition" from NA car makers (perhaps excluding a revived Chrysler) because they are low quality, low ingenuity companies that simply can't produce vehicles worth driving. I await the day when GM is sold to Toyota.

Ouch!  Care to elborate on that one?  Having worked at GM and driving an S-10 - I am curious.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.