Views: 5349|Replies: 4

please help me to revise this compostion,thanks! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-31 17:29:20 |Display all floors
My  Favorite Magazine

My favorite magazine is ELLE which is a fashion magazine. The content of this magazine contains various
latest  fashionable costumes and well-made cosmectics throughout the world. Besides, it introduces many  celebrities of the fashion stage and tells us how to dress ourselves and how to make up. It seems that this magazine has nothing to do with my high school study. However, things are not like what they seem.  Why I love reading this magazine is that it can bring something new to my world, and some clothes designers tell us some stories about themselves which alway impress me.  I can know how a designer becomes a well-known person through his or her hard work . Those touching stories teach me how to persevere in working out something difficult  in my study and how to be strong when meeting with difficulties in life. Furthermore, When i read the eye-catching pictures, I will forget all the troubles and anxieties in life. Will you spend some time  reading this magazine after my introduction ?  I hope you will.

I hope you can give me some suggestions on this article and i hope the language of the composition will be more authentic after your revise,   thanks!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-4 03:36:52 |Display all floors

Reply #1 carrieme's post

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-4 16:56:36 |Display all floors
My  Favorite Magazine

My favorite magazine is ELLE which is a fashion magazine. The magazine contains various
latest  fashionable costumes and well-made cosmectics throughout the world. Besides, it introduces many  celebrities of the fashion stage and tells us how to dress ourselves and how to make up. It seems that this magazine has nothing to do with my high school study. However, things are not like what they seem to be.  The reason why I love reading this magazine is that it can bring something new to my world, and some clothes designers tell us some stories about themselves which alway impress me.  I can know how a designer becomes a well-known person through his or her hard work . Those touching stories teach me how to persevere in working out something difficult  in my study and how to be strong when meeting with difficulties in life. Furthermore, When i read the eye-catching pictures, I will forget all the troubles and anxieties in life. Will you spend some time  reading this magazine after my introduction ?  I hope you will.

Good one!
www.way2english.com

way to english, way to success!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-22 17:30:33 |Display all floors
i want to be peter pan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-10 16:51:42 |Display all floors
首先,你的题目就有问题。
help sb DO sth.
不是
help sb TO DO sth.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.