Author: mjackson321

do you sleep well when u in a new environment? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-2 14:20:47 |Display all floors

believe in god

god helps everyone suffering this promble ,you  will get sleep when  you  have god in  your  mind !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-2 15:45:31 |Display all floors
if not very tired,hard to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-2 19:39:34 |Display all floors
me too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-2 19:57:45 |Display all floors

habit

it   is  your  experience  that  form you a  habit  of   hard to sleep  ,after  the first  time you  found yourself  hard  to  sleep ,it  become  a  chain-reaction   that  later every  time  you  can  not  fell into  sleep  immediately.

there  are  plenty  of  measures to  relaxed  situation  ,you can take  a  milk  before  you went   to  sleep  or  you can   listen to  some   soft   music  or  even  you can  have  some  hard  drink  which  you  would  feel  a  bit  dizzy  

but  i  think  the  most  important  thing  is to  regard  where  you  sleep  as  your  most   harmonious  nest  so  that  you  can sleep  well   and  have  a  pleasant  dream

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-2 20:10:16 |Display all floors
sometimes
if I was tired, i can easily to asleep

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-2 21:40:05 |Display all floors

me too

I always suffer the problem ,because from south to north the weather has a large difference

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-2 22:47:51 |Display all floors

no problem

if i was tired

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.