Author: mjackson321

do you sleep well when u in a new environment? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-1 21:45:49 |Display all floors
In general, tiredness will facilitate your sleeping. A new bed may make the sleeping more enjoyable or  hard, which depends on the comfort of the bed, in my opinion. Of course, apart from bed, the surroundings also plays an important part.:)
I'm a BaoBao dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 21:53:39 |Display all floors

take a bedsheet that you familiar with

In my opinion,you did not go to sleep in unfamiliar place and bed, because you were unfamiliar that place and new bed. I think you can take a bedsheet that you familiar , and you can make the your bedsheet on the new bed. Have a try!!:):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 21:59:38 |Display all floors
Donot think too much and drink a cup of milk before night.
I wish you soon get rid of it and be used to sleep in a occation that not very suitable for human to sleep.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-2 04:05:45 |Display all floors
I think it's better for you to get tired then you can sleep very well . for example do some exciese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-2 12:06:11 |Display all floors

hehe

i am in the same conditions with you, but  I think relax yourself will make you sleep well at last .:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-2 12:56:14 |Display all floors
Maybe I am a luck one, I always sleep very well, but first of all the environment should be good  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-2 14:05:33 |Display all floors
i have  the  same  promble sometimes ,but  if  i  adjust  for  mins,i  will  close my  eyes  and  enjoy dreams.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.