Author: mjackson321

do you sleep well when u in a new environment? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-1 15:57:20 |Display all floors
i am not sure about it. maybe if i spent the first night in a new  circumstance on my  own, i would be  a little   
afraid .it will be okay with my friends and family menbers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 16:33:31 |Display all floors
i am in the same conditions with you, and maybe i am much more serious than you.

everytime when i am back home from my working city,i can't sleep well at the first night, even if at my own home, sleeping in the bed which i have slept on for about 20 years.

it is very suffering and painful for me ,now i am in my company dorm, but  every Saturday night, i go back the house which i lived before, but i can't sleep well , even if i have lived there for one year and my friends are living there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 17:36:48 |Display all floors

It seems better if the tilte of this thread goes-------------

Do you have a good sleep when sleep in a bed of other people?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 18:55:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pkfancy at 2007-9-1 10:31
taking deep breath helps.
And think of the new things and the new tour you're having.

you should get a psychologist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 20:34:55 |Display all floors
If I was very tired of all, I would sleep in no time whether the bed is new or not. But contrarily, I would be awake for a long time or in a whole night if I had done sth spurring on me before the sleeping.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 21:31:58 |Display all floors
frankly speaking,i suffer the same problem as you now and then ...but it is in the dormitory but not in a new bed .when someone talking or just maing little noise ,i can't fall asleep.so i feel really pitiful about your situation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 21:36:58 |Display all floors
pat pat

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.