Author: mjackson321

do you sleep well when u in a new environment? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-1 10:13:03 |Display all floors
You should make yourself very very tired ,and you will fall asleep quickly wherever .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 10:20:45 |Display all floors
yeah I agree the upstairs.Making yourself tried is a good way to avoid insomnia in a new environment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 10:31:43 |Display all floors
taking deep breath helps.
And think of the new things and the new tour you're having.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 12:12:48 |Display all floors
I am so envious of you all, however, I am not the one of good-luck, and I have been suffering a lot from insomnia. Actually, I am aware of the main reason, but I couldn’t get rid of it. Everyday I have so many things to anxious, and never have I stop to have a rest for just a minute, especially when I have step into society, the phenomenon is more seriously.I have tried a lot, but it doesn’t work for me.  What should I do?who can help me out?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 12:17:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mjackson321 at 2007-8-31 16:20
every time i go outside , the first night would be hard for me . on one hand , i am tired due to the long journey and on the other, i tend to be awake at the  most of the night cause i don't used t ...

i never have such a situation,cuz i am quite adaptable to the new environment,so i can get to sleep very easily.
what is strange is that i quite like to sleep and i can sleep over 12 hours with no difficulties.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 13:01:55 |Display all floors
I can't sleep well only when I know what will happen the next day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 15:30:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mjackson321 at 2007-8-31 16:20
every time i go outside , the first night would be hard for me . on one hand , i am tired due to the long journey and on the other, i tend to be awake at the  most of the night cause i don't used t ...

according to different circumstances . If i come to a new enviroment and meanwhile on the next day a very important or urgent thing is waiting for me to deal with, at this time i am afraid I have to spend a sleepless night. But if just facing a new surroundings. i think after few hours ,i will adjust to it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.