Views: 39597|Replies: 236

do you sleep well when u in a new environment? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-31 16:20:37 |Display all floors
every time i go outside , the first night would be hard for me . on one hand , i am tired due to the long journey and on the other, i tend to be awake at the  most of the night cause i don't used to sleeping in a new bed. have you also suffered from this ? or maybe you have some tricks to share with me . secretly !

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-8-31 18:54:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mjackson321 at 2007-8-31 16:20
every time i go outside , the first night would be hard for me . on one hand , i am tired due to the long journey and on the other, i tend to be awake at the  most of the night cause i don't used t ...

I have heard that many people suffer from that.
Not me however.When I travel and sleep in a new bed my sleep becomes more sweet.I really enjoy it.
There is no secret about it.Just my enthusiasm about something new.Escecially when I am alone.
I really enjoy sleeping in a new bed so much .
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-31 19:30:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mjackson321 at 2007-8-31 16:20
every time i go outside , the first night would be hard for me . on one hand , i am tired due to the long journey and on the other, i tend to be awake at the  most of the night cause i don't used t ...

No.:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-31 22:06:18 |Display all floors
ermm.... i close my eyes and it'll be morning when i open them
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 08:39:06 |Display all floors
I don't have that problem like you. I have some friends suffering from that problem. They seems more sensitive to the enviroment, I don't know why, and I don't think it is easy for you to get rid of the problem. GOOD LUCK!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 08:39:57 |Display all floors
I don't have that problem like you. I have some friends suffering from that problem. They seems more sensitive to the enviroment, I don't know why, and I don't think it is easy for you to get rid of the problem. GOOD LUCK!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 09:52:37 |Display all floors
I found that i couldn't fall asleep easily first night, but hard in the following nights ,haha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.