Views: 8893|Replies: 20

Have you ever been taken advantage by any foreigners? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-30 22:05:31 |Display all floors
Had a bad day.  Challenged what I hate.

I received a foreign customer this afternoon. He was kind of young and handsome, but really annoyed me. When I turned around, he touched my ass by his finger and another time he touched my nose. He showed off that he's rich all the time. It seems that all we Chinese girls are cheap cocottes who are living just for money.   Disgusting.........
* Meteor Garden *

Ice cream season~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-31 20:47:47 |Display all floors

When in Germany

I had a bank short change me when I transferred currency. A bank! The guy left the counter after I realized that he shortchanged me. Can't trust people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-31 20:48:14 |Display all floors

BTW

I'd slap the guy in the face if he touched your butt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 16:02:52 |Display all floors

The reason

If you really want to know why, just look around you in all the major cities of China and you will find that there are many chinese girls that are willing to be touched by foreigners either for money or "romance".  It gives the foreign men the impression that chinese girls are easy to be laid (have sex). By the way, this happens also in many cities in other countries in asia, europe, US and even the middle east. You will find chinese girls there doing the same thing.
I believe not all chinese girls are cheap so if you don't like his behaviour, tell him so. In your dealings with him in future, get a male colleague to go with you and if possible, get a male colleague to take over. You don't have to take it in silence. Tell you boss about it and if your boss doesn't do anything about it, it is time for you to find another boss.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 23:36:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huaqiao at 2007-9-1 16:02
If you really want to know why, just look around you in all the major cities of China and you will find that there are many chinese girls that are willing to be touched by foreigners either for mon ...

Yes, thank you for your good suggestion. You are right.  I will let that foreign guy know what I felt and will let my boss know that too. If the company doesn't care about me, why should I stay there?
* Meteor Garden *

Ice cream season~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-2 04:35:33 |Display all floors
haha speaking of touching ass... i have a good one ^^. i am a guy by the way.
i was in the arcade with brother before playing time crisis(first person shooter) and this girl went behind me and grabbed my ass. i thought it was an accident at first so because it was really crowded so i didnt mind. my ass was grabbed again 3 minutes later and i looked back but it was too crowded to see anyone. again, my ass was grabbed like 4 minutes later and this time i saw her hair color. i was going to ask her what the heck is wrong with her until i saw her smoking outside and i dont want my lung to die so i just left lol. but i guess i didnt enjoyed it a bit since she is pretty good looking
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-2 09:44:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sealverlike at 2007-8-30 22:05
Had a bad day.  Challenged what I hate.

I received a foreign customer this afternoon. He was kind of young and handsome, but really annoyed me. When I turned around, he touched my ass by his fin ...

why don't you break his claws right away?
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.