Views: 5239|Replies: 8

my sentiment [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-28 16:07:11 |Display all floors
Clearly in my mind,when I got in to my college,I met a handsome boy in my eyes! –In my eyes!He was a tall and lusty boy.I fell in love at first sight!Everytime I saw him,happyness surrounded me! But he seemed  so superiority!And didn’t feel me attention at all! Sometimes even laughed at my fat!I felt so disappointed that gave up the idea.But the seed of love was locked away deeply in my heart .I have no courage to show  him my love !Someday,I heard he had had girl friend,my heart was broken and I was in despair.we were    also monotonous classmates.

During the college,there were three boys woo me, I reject them!I told them I had a sweet heart!Although   they were excellent,they can’t match with him!But all of these ,he didn’t know!I was sore at heart!Later I heard a word surprising me from my best friend!She told me she loved the boy in my heart!Of course she  didn’t know I love the boy! Oh my god!The sentence came as a thunderbolt!I didnt know what I should do.One side is my best friend,another is my love.Which one I should choose?Who can tell me?I felt                  helplessness so much!Ultimitely I decide to make the chance to my friend,it was just because I had not     courage,and I treasured our friendship!

As the hours slipped along,we faced graduation.That meaned we almost had no choice.When practice  time came,we went to different cities.It was a good opportunity to forget him I thought!During the six            months,I didn’t contact with him.But I found there was a shadow in my heart. It still was difficult to              expunge his silhouette.

A few days ago,we back to college to deal with the commencement.We met again. In all honesty,i      have been longing for this day for a long time.I didn’t contact with him immediately when I went back to    campus .I wished he can greet me in advance.In faith,he gave me a message.To my disappoint,he would  like to seek another one by me.I didn’t pay attention to him with an ice-cold heart.In the hotel,his                appearance came to my mind once again.All of a sudden,I made up my mind not to meet him.So I looked   forward to finishing the precedure at once,then return to WEIHAI soon.

What a coincidence!We encountered in the stairway to office.I didn’t say anything but beam on him.  The other way round,he asked me how was my life.I couldn’t say anything but with nod.Then said             goodbye to him. Tears of chagrin ran down my cheeks when I turned about.Seeing he well I achieved         contentment.It’s a desire from achildlike girl, that’s all!

There only was one day before I went back to WEIHAI.That night,his roommates invited all of my             roomates to dine together.We joined.That night I drank a lot,he as well.At the dinner,we talked with each    other about our job.Many of them asked whether I had boyfriend.I said I had in a fit of pique.He always         requested to meet my boyfriend.I answered him if there was a chance.My heart hurt!  

About at 10 o'clock, other friends went out of the restaurant to chat with each other.He and i were the only ones left.We said nothing but drinking.He toast to me frequently.I felt a little tipsy.But i was sure my    mind was lucid.I would like to do nothing but weeping and drinking.He bagan to talk with me.He asked     me   whether i was ok during the practice term.The tears that have forbeared all night were out and               falling    fast.I only remembered what i said to him was fine.I told him my job was not too bad but i was lonely.   The expression on his face meaned that he was ashamed. What he always said to me was "you are   excellent".I shook my head  constantly. I was miserable inside.He didn't understand me.I always acts         adamancy,but as a girl,my heart swam with effeminacy.By means of Dutch courage,he enounced what he should express long      time ago. I also showed  my heart.We stared at one another!To my surprise,he      knew i loved him.I didn't        know what i should say.I drunk a lot in succession up to going drunk.

The next day,i woke up with a little headache,i forgot how could me go back to hotel and what i have  said to him last night.All i felt was faint.

About at 8:00 o'clock,we went to college to obtain the diploma.In the waiting room, i saw him once        again.Shown on his face was embarrassment.I I watched him with a smile.He gave me an answering       smile.And then we were engaged in the procedure.We finished it at 10 o'clock.He gave me a message.     The content is that :i'm in the hall of no.1,can you come?I  revert  to him without waver。I said :watting for  me.After a little moment ,i went there.

“Why you let me come here”?I asked with excitement.  “I need to fill in the notebook for you”.       “ Here you are, give me yours” .After a short moment, we finished, and changed with each other. I saw it at once.To my surprise, a sentence    which I didn’t wish to see came into my eyes. “It’s a pity I didn’t see your boyfriend”.Oh my god! My tears drop. I shouted to him: “listen to me carefully,I haven't boyfriend,I haven’t”.Then I ran away.But what I wrote to him was:8023!Why he always didn’t understand my         heart!This time I was quite in despair.

I went back to the hotel to pack up my luggage. I wanted to leave the heartrending city immediately.On   the way to the hotel,my classmate was waiting in the car.He would like to send me off.We chated there      with many other classmates.Most of them were his roomates.He came too after a short moment.I kept in  silence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-19 16:44:33 |Display all floors
i've read all of them....seems that he loves you 2.. em... a pity.
……。?……!
If nothing once, you nothing lose; for when you die, you are the same.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-19 23:57:09 |Display all floors
Most of tragedies come from failure of communication.Supposed,if you love him ,want him know your sincere love,and maybe have a strong sentiment to let your love go on,well,why not tell him directly,because most of us may know what would happen to a blind single love.
Learn to shout love out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-21 17:05:38 |Display all floors
There are a few mistakes in your story, but I have to say I really like your writing style!

Keep up the good work! :)
http://www.daxueyingyu.com/forum/index.php?referredby=1

O: Copy - Paste - JOIN!  :O

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-25 10:38:01 |Display all floors
you love each other,you can tell him your loving to him
don't lose the chance to love each other!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-4 13:25:27 |Display all floors
Most of tragedies come from failure of communication.

i totally agree with your idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-10 08:44:00 |Display all floors
Read all of them.I fell it is regretful!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.