Author: lacaterina

What's wrong with our teenagers?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-28 21:41:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-8-28 04:50
2) Are Teens who play violent games 5 hours a day and 7days a week  more aggressive than teens who play none-violent games?

3) Are people who serve in the army more aggressive than people who work in an office?

Unfortunately with these two questions you can get caught in a egg & chicken loop... do the violent games and the army make people more aggressive?  Or do more aggressive people join the army and play the violent games?

Interested in the first question about war-torn teenagers... don't recall seeing any stats but it should prove insightful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-28 22:25:47 |Display all floors
Maybe they watch USA movies often~
http://hi.baidu.com/luoshupeng

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-29 22:38:53 |Display all floors
maybe they're one of the few who still read the doorman's hate-filled ramblings?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-31 09:34:37 |Display all floors
You should know this is in China
This is the Chinese education
So you will never feel so surprise
     ★ENGLISH FUNS?★
【MyQQ:7316564】
【I AM WAITING FOR U】

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-31 11:07:27 |Display all floors

up!

Originally posted by dodd2008 at 2007-8-31 09:34
You should know this is in China
This is the Chinese education
So you will never feel so surprise

wowww, your answer surprises me .

People always trying to find a reason for  phenomena in the name of finding a solution, that is fine but not acceptable

these little perverts committed crime, they paid that with their own ass, that is it.

We are trying to ask why they did that?

movies, net games, lacking communication from the friends and parents? nope, not these . there are factors but not strong enough to determine they perverts could commit the crime.

I remember i read one novel named INSTINCT, telling a story of a 13 year old boy killing people.This little boy can not bebave as a normal man, even can not talk... He just have the talent of killing

Who to bleme? Why do he do that?

Nope, world works not like this , no reason

God creats  people with evil and love

These perverts just show us their evil , and then they paid this with their ass in the jail

That is it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-31 11:17:18 |Display all floors

Yes you are a good girl dear

Originally posted by whitney16 at 2007-8-26 20:33
Still because of some violent TV and moives...
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.