Author: lacaterina

What's wrong with our teenagers?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-27 09:14:19 |Display all floors
i think the same as whitney16, the children are victims of violent films and internet games , but the root of their crime lies at their lack of love , they can't feel love from their parents , they lose the capacity of love . Maybe our parents should spend more time taking care of their chilren , making friends with them. I think it's also sad if there is a huge gap between parents and chilren , because two who should have been  loving each other so much , but now  harm each other so deeply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-27 09:24:32 |Display all floors
Wooow...Amazing! How could  they be so violent?
Nowadays,the violance in campus is more and more usual.Those kids rob,brawl,fight,escape classes.In a word, the atomosphere in school,especially in high school,is becoming more and more worse.I really cant understand those behavior.What are they thinking on earth?
I only left high school for one year.But the kids` behavior make me so amazed.I cant understand them,maybe the same as their dont understanding us.Is that called Generation Gap?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-27 10:10:21 |Display all floors

Profound Self-examination

More  and  more   teenagers  are sentenced  to   prision   for   rob,brawl,fight ......
Who  should  be blamed? Themselves?  Thier  parents? Education?Society?or........  
I   think  it's   time  for  us  to  do  something  to   save    those  teenagers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-27 10:16:40 |Display all floors
I am really sad to hear this news. Nowadays, the violance has spread in every air. The students in campus are surrounded by the violent movies, games. Many of parents have no time taking care of them, they don not know how to live with love and gradually lose the compacity of love. So, some tragedy took place inevitablyly. In short, this is the tragedy of sociery in some kind of feeling.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-27 11:06:27 |Display all floors
so thrilling...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-27 12:10:33 |Display all floors
Some teens are so bad! I want to beat them!
Storms make trees take deeper roots.(

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-27 12:16:14 |Display all floors

very bad

Storms make trees take deeper roots.(

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.