Author: kongque

Anti-Americanism? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-24 20:55:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2007-8-24 02:29
- the "original" communist spin doctors??? Sorry but you are a bit of track there - the original communist spin doctors were the people who penned the Talmud/Torah crapolla - but in relation to more modern times and the evolution of that faction of the power brokers then we can look at Marx and Engels.

Interesting theory kongue, so then what is your take on Free Masons and the Templars?  I am curious, seeing that you have taken the 'All seeing eye of God' as your avatar.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-25 08:04:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fromoverseas at 24-8-2007 21:13
I guess that President Bush has really mishandled foreign policy.
If only Al Gore had been president,  things might have been handled better,  and America would be a lot more popular.
Still,  Ame ...

As I said - it would not matter who is actually in the hot seat - the policies are not those of George W. Bush or Bill Clinton or Ronald Reagan - the policy is dictated by the party/faction (which in the case of the USA means Zion) - the talking heads are only there to present the tangible side of politics for the public to praise or scorn as the mood demands.

Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, Bush perform simply as puppets on a string - sure they can step over the line depending on the individual human failings of the person - but the policy constraints are carved in stone and must be adhered to. Politicians are not chosen by the people - the choices are placed before the people and they are only allowed to choose from the selected pool. The illusion of freedom and democracy is well delivered in volumous smokescreens.

And of course it is all so well protected behind the ever ready fend of "conspiracy theory".   
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-25 14:23:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2007-8-25 08:04

As I said - it would not matter who is actually in the hot seat - the policies are not those of George W. Bush or Bill Clinton or Ronald Reagan - the policy is dictated by the party/faction (wh ...

What are your views on Hillary Clinton's chances of being elected the first woman president ever in American history?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-26 13:36:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fromoverseas at 25-8-2007 16:23

What are your views on Hillary Clinton's chances of being elected the first woman president ever in American history?

It is a quite big step for the American people to consider Hillary on the one hand and Obama on the other hand for Presidential positions - but the way American people have been manipulated over the last decade could remove the hurdles.

Hillary is of course still wearing her heart on her sleeve over the antics of Bill - and this does give her a head start on Obama - Americans are prone to fall for the soap opera style of this sort of thing.

But Obama has been speaking tough and this also tends to fire up certain sectors - but his colour may be his biggest drawback, the underlying racial distrust will cut him off a bit short.

There is one other candidate who appears to be the rising star - and it often happens that the star that shines most brightly at the latter stages of the US election sideshow is the one who falls over the line first.

Who among the current crop has the overall backing, and who is seen as the shining star? Americans love a winner, this gives them the impression that they themselves are winners - they tend to follow the one who makes the most noise and never root for the underdog.

If Homer Simpson was running I would say he would win by a mile
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-26 13:46:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 24-8-2007 22:55

Interesting theory kongue, so then what is your take on Free Masons and the Templars?  I am curious, seeing that you have taken the 'All seeing eye of God' as your avatar.

- theroy??? - more interesting fact - "Templars and Masons" - simply factions and small cogs on the wheel, they serve their purpose as layers of the onion.

If you find my avatar "the eye of Horus" to be a potential reflection then I might ask you what are your views on Australian Foreign Policy as your avatar looks like the fat idiot "Mason" Alexander Downer. Sorry - I do not mean to be cruel - but it really does.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.