Views: 4004|Replies: 11

Anti-Americanism? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-22 17:51:07 |Display all floors
As more of Americas cruel and indifferent treatment of innocent people around the world becomes more openly displayed globally the tide of anti-American feeling is surging to a new height.

http://pewglobal.org/commentary/display.php?AnalysisID=104

There was another so called "global poll" conducted recently by CBC (Canada) - but it blatantly loaded the participants to mainly the few remaining allies American has left. And actually included American respondents in the poll on The Feeling Toward America in The World" - hmmm Israel, UK, Sth. Korea, Australia and USA made up 5,010 of the 11,021 participants who were polled with a string of loaded questions.

But the funny thing is that even with the field so heavily stacked in the favour of the USA only 54% were in overall support.

I wonder why Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan were not included in the list of countries - or China or North Korea or venezuala or Cuba, Sudan, Libya, Lebanon or Egypt???? Was it simply PR propaganda for America - of course it was

A more level playing field of world respondents shows the actual results of true world opinion to be far lower than the Canadian crack lick.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-24 03:40:08 |Display all floors

America as the Sourge of the Earth

America used to be loved, for a while actually, after WW II.  Its economy was vibrant, its goods and culture were enjoyed around the globe.  But the goodwill has long been wasted.  It is truly surprising what B/C & the Neocons were able to "achieve" in devastating America's image in just a few short years.  

China's so called unsafe products harming people?  Well, what are the facts?  How many were killed from products made in China?

How about America?  How many died or were maimed in countries around the globe, as the direct result of American made goods?  10 million?  100 million?  Who kept the count?  

Of course we are talking about the goods of WAR, unleashed by the most warlike nation in human history in the last half century.  Military "goods" are the only goods that the Americans are confident that they are good at making.

http://www.antiwar.com/solomon/?articleid=11488

The average American either realizes or does not give a damn, that their "leaders" continue to wreak havoc in the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the globe, causing untold pain and suffering.  This recent vicious attack on China product safety, based largely on trumped up "facts," just like their movie star led lying campaign about Darfur, are but the despicable and desperate try by the now almost universally despised Yanks to divert attention from their own dastardly conduct.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-24 11:00:51 |Display all floors

Amerika, why is it still around?

Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen...

If you are going to ponder the fate of "Amerika", take a page from the original Communist Spin-Doctors at Pravda:

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion ... /93015-revolution-0

They have been doing it for over 75 years.
Pravda-23AUG07.gif
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-24 11:12:37 |Display all floors
with presidential and congressional approval ratings at the lowest it's been in decades i think the average american tends to agree with you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-24 16:29:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 24-8-2007 13:00
Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen...

If you are going to ponder the fate of "Amerika", take a page from the original Communist Spin-Doctors at Pravda:

[url]http://english.pravda. ...

- the "original" communist spin doctors??? Sorry but you are a bit of track there - the original communist spin doctors were the people who penned the Talmud/Torah crapolla - but in relation to more modern times and the evolution of that faction of the power brokers then we can look at Marx and Engels.

Amerika is simply the fortress of one faction of global power brokers - but of course we were not discussing "the fate" of Amerika - the topic was the phony poll conducted by CBC and the loading of the respondent base with what would be considered biased participants to give a totally unreal view of world feeling toward Amerika.

The link provided was to a poll conducted with a more general audience and the results while not surprising were a little scary.

There has always been one problem I have found when discussing Amerika in an International forum - too many people bundle the "Amerikan people" into a broad spectrum view and this is wrong. I have spent many many happy months visiting friends in Amerika - and I find them to be truly kindhearted and generous people - whose biggest problem is being swept up in the razzamataz and hype of their political machine - this sort of goes a bit hand in hand with their "blinded by the light" gullibility with religion - the two factors combined tend to force them into tight corners rather than allowing them to take up a broader outlook.

I do find it rather disturbing when I hear some of my other friends from Europe, Asia and Middle Eastern countries lumping the Amerikan people in with the people who actually control Amerikan politics. It is wrong to do so.

Having said that I know I have opened the door for some forumites to "go for my throat" over my responses to some of the Amerikans who post here - but there is a big difference in responding to fools (regardless of their nationality) and having good stimulating debates with intelligent forumites. I admit to having a low tollerance to fools and those who simply respond with some dimwitted "kneejerk reaction" when they think their national pride has been attacked.

I find PRAVDA has a tendency to lean a little too far one way - but of course it is Yin/Yang for things like CNN (or the Amerikan media in general) so the "pravda" (it means truth) lays somewhere in between.

As I said previously - the truth is out there for all to see - it can be found in diversity - do not rely on one theme of source - spread your search through as many diverse sources as possible - that is where the truth will be found.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-24 16:49:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by boywonder at 24-8-2007 13:12
with presidential and congressional approval ratings at the lowest it's been in decades i think the average american tends to agree with you!

You are correct. The approval of Bush and his criminal activities is so low it gets stuck in the belly crawl plates of rattlesnakes.

But it does not matter who is in power - they are all part of the whole.

The masses think they have freedom of choice - but in reality they only have the freedom to vote for the people put up by the parties.

Bush has served his purpose for the machine and it is time to replace him with a face that the people think they choose - this keeps them happy for a little while and then it will be the another party member who will become the focal point of the media and thus become the next "peoples choice"

It's all a big game - with the masses the only losers.

But WTF? The sheeple will be led to the slaughter by the goats and the wolf will always be the shepherd.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-24 19:13:56 |Display all floors
I guess that President Bush has really mishandled foreign policy.
If only Al Gore had been president,  things might have been handled better,  and America would be a lot more popular.
Still,  America is a great country,  and the Chinese should remain friends with America.
After all,  the Americans treat the Chinese people a lot better than in England.
In England,  most English people still think that Chinese people are inferior second class citizens,  and less than 5% of the young Chinese men ever marry white English girls.
At least,  most Americans are more friendly than the English people,  and we have 10% to 20% of the young Chinese men getting married to white American girls.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.