Author: rouofhk

It's getting worse - newly posted can't be seen [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-31 22:22:47 |Display all floors
Rou,

Thanks for your response! I suppose that upgrading of CD is a diplomatic answer to some sensitive question. It is so hard for me to tear myself away from here because on one hand it is the best bilingual BBS in China and on the other hand I have been familiar with you- great guys.

JL haunts BBS at midnight everyday and always gives perfect answers. His English and Mandarin are very excellent!
Jeff is very warm-hearted, humorous, supportive..
Househusband is such a talented guy...
Hly always tries his best to help people out and I am used to meet him at the board everyday.
Rovi is very interesting...
Laoxianggg is one of the top English speakers here and his English impresses me a lot.
Tumu always insists writing in blue no matter he is blue and happy.
And Rou, I learnt one sentence from your previous poster. –Be polite, where polite is due to.

All of you are not only my invisible teachers but also my pals. I got a lot of fun here!

Let's pray for CD'll get better asap and I hope I would NOT lose any of you from here.

Don't decamp please!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.