Author: voice_cd

How often do u play computer games?  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-23 00:14:00 |Display all floors

i like playing games

I played Huaxia Ⅱfor more than half year and quit at last. Playing games is indeed a good way to relief pressures if you have enough spare time.
Now I like playing QQ games for about one or two hours per day.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-23 16:14:49 |Display all floors
hehe.computer game are 2 kids of .
but i like net game.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-23 19:37:16 |Display all floors
Game is a element which plays a crucial role in everyone's life.Strictly speaking all of us paly games although our choices vary according to the individual favor.Some enjoy physical exercise ,while others are in favor of electronic games.Whatever we do,we feel relax ,high and free from pain tempararily which make games what they are.
  We also should be wise in choosing our games.Some of them are beneficial in all ways ,say physical exercise,chess.ect,while others may have side-effect on you ,such as pc games which require enough self-dicilpine.
  In a word,you play the game, not game plays you.
What we need is just a platform for exchange!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-23 19:57:28 |Display all floors
I like pc games because it is a terrific way to relieve pressure.To be strictly everyone Play Games although their choices vary with some prefering sports while others electronic games.Games ,just like money ,are not harmful itself.It depend how you take advantage. In a word ,you play games, not games paly you.
What we need is just a platform for exchange!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-24 13:31:09 |Display all floors
i often play QQ Fantacy, If it is affects work & life, it is a good game, isn't it?
MSN:nazhu123@sina.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-24 15:08:41 |Display all floors
I do  not often play computer games. Even though sometime I played for a while, Just as relaxation!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-25 04:07:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-8-21 22:06
never tried.
Am I out of fashion?
:)

Nope, just a matter of the die hard gamers taking the time to read this thread and voting.  Looks like the rest of the folks here are recovering Warcrack addicts or part-time gamers.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.