Author: voice_cd

How often do u play computer games?  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-20 14:46:05 |Display all floors
It is real a troubled matter for the person who is addicted to the computer games, especially the OL games.
a college classmate of mine is still playing WAR3 now, and no interest in working and studying after graduation.
Work hard with quality to catch up with Britain and the Unit State in 15 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-20 22:24:14 |Display all floors

Not into Warcrack....

But I do enjoy Civilization III!
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-21 00:11:20 |Display all floors
I don't like computer game anyway,because I think it is wast of time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-21 11:24:38 |Display all floors
I have no interest in PC games, I'm born immune to the stuff!
hahaha
Give back to Ceasar what is Ceasar's and to God what is God's.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-21 12:29:18 |Display all floors
I have no courage to play online games,for I am afraid I might be hooked on it.But I am crazy of some PC games,such as the series of PAL.
They are all so beautiful vivid legends!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-21 16:30:10 |Display all floors
don't play WOW(world of warcraft) is has ruin my life. I now cut the adsl line and applied for a very slow internet line....I'm unable to play online games even if I want to.

On the down side the forex and stock info also got sluggish with my new line.............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-21 17:59:32 |Display all floors

a fan of starcraft

it seems that i'm born to be a fan of starcraft. it's kind of a very classical pc game. i can say it is the best real-time strategy game all over the world. although there're lots of computer games out there, this one is definately the most i like. perhaps that's why i name myself 'hyperian' which comes from single campaign of starcraft.
and it's been said starcraft II is already on the table. everything is working in progress. i expect a new era of starcraft II coming soon.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.