Views: 3908|Replies: 7

To moderator of this board [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-19 18:52:15 |Display all floors
Dear moderator:
  Would you please correct my mistakes in my diary every day? I'll correct my diary if I have time after I post it. Before it's convenient for me to do so by editting it once more. Now I find it inconvenient because when I find my mistakes I can't correct it at once, on the other hand, I have to tell you to correct them. In that case, I think it's better for you correct it every day in order to spare the trouble of sending messages between us. Will you agree? I'm looking forward to your reply. Thank you. Best wishes
                                                                                                                                                                        Yours,
                                                                                                                                                                        Holly666
                                                                                                                                                                        07/08/19

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-19 23:50:44 |Display all floors

That's really asking a lot!

Hi "holly666"

Asking the moderators to correct your contributions is probably asking too much of them.

Perhaps you might ask other contributors to send you corrections by private email.

Our moderators (bless their hearts) seem to be busy somewhere else, most of the time.

Just continue with your contributions. I'm sure that even you must be noticing an improvement in your abilities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-21 00:23:12 |Display all floors

Edit Moderate

I believe what caused Holly to ask the moderators to make changes
was because she was prevented from editing her own messages
(or so it seemed to her) ... She was getting:  "Edit Moderate" messages.

Sometimes this may be due to an accidental Chinese character set symbol
in the file (since posting in Chinese characters is only allowed when
moderators are on duty).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-21 08:34:36 |Display all floors
Ohhh, Okay.....Never mind!!

(Thanks for the explanation, boke_usa)

Regards,

Rong

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2007-8-22 01:14:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by boke_usa at 2007-8-20 12:23 PM
Sometimes this may be due to an accidental Chinese character set symbol
in the file (since posting in Chinese characters is only allowed when
moderators are on duty).

It's a different problem now, Boke.  Now the editing function does not function any more, but Chinese and English are at last treated equally, at least as far as I can tell. However, all posts are quarantined for an unspecified but variable amount of time before appearing on the boards.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-22 09:36:07 |Display all floors
It's so awful that I want to leave this board which I liked very much before.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-22 11:06:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jl2315 at 2007-8-22 01:14

It's a different problem now, Boke.  Now the editing function does not function any more, but Chinese and English are at last treated equally, at least as far as I can tell. However, all posts ar ...

it is back to quarantine like in the past say ~2 years ago..........

one step forward, two steps back.......
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.