Author: sampak

Who are CIA and FBI agents among us? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-21 22:39:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2007-8-21 18:28
But watch changbula and chairman for sure on here - there is something fishy about them......

My cover is been blown.
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-21 23:47:35 |Display all floors
I must have been banned....  CIA perhaps?
Communication is the most important source of personal power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-22 01:54:34 |Display all floors

New Career?

And if any of the listed forumites did work for a security agency, does that matter when the spend their free time in a foreign forum?

Are you fearful that their knowledge and skills in obtaining information (spying) surpasses that of China Daily to protect forumites personal information?

Be afraid.  Be very afraid.  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-22 13:57:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-22 16:07:12 |Display all floors
I know some  friends do not believe it.
But in fact, There did have spys in the internet. If you understand Chinese, you will see them in some Chinese military forum. They usally use nasty words to insult Chinese ,Chinese goverment and PLC.  Then some Chinese were caught with chaff. They  will post some photos which they have  near  military instructure to certificate PLC is strong. Finally,they were arrested by police but do not know they have fraud by spys .
Don’t fear unfair criticisms, but you must know those unfair criticisms.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-22 16:37:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by stellarray at 2007-8-22 16:07
I know some  friends do not believe it.
But in fact, There did have spys in the internet. If you understand Chinese, you will see them in some Chinese military forum. They usally use nasty words t ...

some of the cis has retired..........like iluv2fish...........for spy answers.....
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-23 11:03:38 |Display all floors

C&C for the C.I.A.?! Methinks not

Originally posted by kongque at 2007-8-21 04:28

But watch changbula and chairman for sure on here - there is something fishy about them  

<Arched Eyebrow>  The chairman and changbula?  Interesting...  Having met the chairman I found him to be a colorful character, but a true blue China supporter.  Changbula...  I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting him, but I figure one of these days he will pay Chicago a visit.  When he does, we will either:

A)  Go to Chinatown (Southside and/or Northside) for dinner :)

B)  Go Bowling

C)  Have my wife match him up with a nice girl.

D)  All of the above!
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.