Author: sampak

Who are CIA and FBI agents among us? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-19 21:08:52 |Display all floors
Line-eater got it.

to make it look like the line-eater ate it.

But that doesn't work anymore because you can't tell where the line will break between the comment entry box and the posted result.
龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-19 21:10:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-8-19 08:07
nosferatu
schreiber
mencius
emu

Dumb ones:
joey
snake
gilmore
frothow
convair

Well thanks, Changabula, for not including me in the "dumb ones" category.

One question, can you tell me where I send my timesheet?
I think I must have a hell of a lot of backpay owing.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-19 23:05:21 |Display all floors
I have no doubt every government monitors the Internet for their own purposes.
Husband, father, farmer, logger, woodcutter, and rancher

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-20 06:18:38 |Display all floors
matt065 sounds reasonable :) People don't read articles, computers do. By the way sampak I don't think so that FBI or CIA openly or very easily read any chinese websites. Because it would be like disposing themselves very easily to Chinese government ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-20 16:05:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sampak at 18-8-2007 19:18
We just heard the news that the American CIA and FBI have been very active in their contributions, mostly very slanted ones, in Wikipedia.  The examples given include the historical review of Iran  ...

What a pity they do not pass all our comments on to the dumb one George W. Bush - if the conceited fool knew what the world really thought of him he would crawl from office on all fours.

Or was that Bill Clinton in the Oval Office trying to catch young Jewish interns?

What the heck - why bother about CIA, FBI or any of the other parasites who permeate our society - they have enough trouble keeping their political leaders from making bigger fools of themselves more often than they already do.

You are safe so long as you do not transmit certain flagged words - the scanners will dump millions of scans every minute and only select those with flagged content - so don't type things like AK47, smetex, C4, Osama. And whatever you do - do not mention your plans to carry out a terrorist attack.

Like yeah - they could not even prevent the WTC/911 event - but then again that might tell us something - or maybe make us ask why they had a "drill for this type of event on that exact day" or why the Pentagon had the drill for a plane hijacked and crashed into the Pentagon the year before". Ummm - were they really drills or "dress rehearsals".

LOL - too much "conspiracy theory" - what a wonderful world.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-20 21:03:03 |Display all floors

Reply #2 changabula's post

Once more you show just how totally ignorant you really are. Your parinoid, maoist fanaticism and slander of anyone you dislike is simply stagering to the imagination.

Although I am not CIA or FBI or anything in between, I doubt they would waist their time on this BBS simply because of fools like yourself. Get a life, and go get laid - you really are going insane !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-21 02:53:26 |Display all floors

Reply #12 kongque's post

Your post is helpful.

Actually, I am not concerned with the CIA (or even the FBI or any other security agency) reading our posts.  What I want to know is who are those forum participants that are from CIA trying to spread their slanted viewpoints to mislead the casual readers.

I notice there are some who make it their "job" to discredit the culture and dignity of China and recent Chinese achievements.  In turn this prompts the response of some Chinese patriots, who are in turn branded as chauvinists, and on and on it goes.

So, being a new participant, I thought some of you might save me some time and tell me just who are those CIA agents so that I and others like me can simply discount their posts.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.