Author: cooljo

Love is an illusion [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-16 19:03:49 |Display all floors

love?

it's different things to different people....but the fact that we're all talking about it means it is important to us all in one way or another

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-16 21:39:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cooljo at 2007-8-16 14:45

Sure, an intelligent person will learn something from each experience. For example, I have learnt what kind of life suits me, and never get too close to anyone. Because once you go to one extreme, you will go to the other, and this swing back and forth hurts. The funny thing is I saw an article in China Daily, "life style - health" section, saying that love can really hurt human's health. To some degree, it is true!

Yes, I agree.... extreme Yo-Yo way of life is not stable...sometimes can get very unpleasant...love is like a two-edged sword, it can cut both ways.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-16 21:44:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cooljo at 2007-8-16 14:45

And, to the second reply of Thunderbird, very very good questions! :-) The only thing I can say is, if you want an answer, go for religion.

Thank you for your suggestion...I don't really expect any ultimate answers to my questions...just to raise those questions for further discussion purposes.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-16 23:25:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-8-14 19:45
i guess...not just love....most of things are illusion....but sometimes...it is nice just to get lost....

:)
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-17 16:44:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-8-16 21:44
Thank you for your suggestion...I don't really expect any ultimate answers to my questions...just to raise those questions for further discussion purposes...

Hehehe, "just for discussion, don't expect any answer", in another word, just for fun :-)
Okay, I am in.

To sum up your questions, it is "what if life is an illusion, what to do?"

My answer: If there is illusion, there must be truth (or real thing) at the same time, this is the theory of relativity. There are truths in life, and curious and lucky ones will find them. But no matter what, life is to be enjoyed, when it is an illusion and when it is real.

So keep having fun, people :-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-17 23:21:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cooljo at 2007-8-17 16:44

. But no matter what, life is to be enjoyed, when it is an illusion and when it is real.

Yes, I concur with this view...if people don't enjoy living...there wouldn't be any purpose of living.:)

I am aware that some people believe living is for the sole purpose of suffering...kind of like preparing for the next better life...well...I don't quite share that view.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-23 20:36:39 |Display all floors
Is it really illusion. I don't know... I just know when he kissed me it was like dreaming... We were in a noisy bar but everything vanished i couldn't see or hear anything I could only see him, in front of me... how could I ever forget... I love this illusion if it really is. Am I in trouble now?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.