Author: cooljo

Love is an illusion [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-15 22:17:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cooljo at 2007-8-14 17:05
Love is an illusion means two things:

2. It is an illusion, one day it will go away. Little by little, it goes away, you come on to yourself again, clearing up your eyes and see what it has been going on.  

What would Buddha do in a life of illusion?... carry on?...give it up right away?...taste the suffering and enjoyment?...become a monk or nun?...exist in a dream-like illusive life?...stop eating and sleep because life is an illusion?...keep on living despite life is an illusion?...learn something useful in an illusive life?...If this is an illusion (including love) then what is real?...where is this real thing?...who to decide what real and what not?...how to decide?...when to decide?...and why to decide?:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-15 22:55:12 |Display all floors
Love is a dream
Someday we can make it thrue

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-15 23:03:06 |Display all floors
love is for the weaks =D
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-16 14:45:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-8-15 22:06

Sure, an intelligent person will learn something from each experience. For example, I have learnt what kind of life suits me, and never get too close to anyone. Because once you go to one extreme, you will go to the other, and this swing back and forth hurts. The funny thing is I saw an article in China Daily, "life style - health" section, saying that love can really hurt human's health. To some degree, it is true!

And, to the second reply of Thunderbird, very very good questions! :-) The only thing I can say is, if you want an answer, go for religion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-16 15:00:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-8-15 22:17

What would Buddha do in a life of illusion?... carry on?...give it up right away?...taste the suffering and enjoyment?...become a monk or nun?...exist in a dream-like illusive life?...stop eati ...

Buddha Says..................after he found his wife & later his studies about illusions of life..............
slide0001_image001.jpg
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-16 15:31:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-8-16 15:00

Buddha Says..................after he found his wife & later his studies about illusions of life..............

AH, the profoud buddhism book  which seems to be an illusion to me....  I'm rather at sea seeing it....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-16 18:01:18 |Display all floors
Love is a illusion

I do not want an illusion

I want to find a real love, how to find it?

somebdoy can tell me?

where are those nice guys?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.