Views: 5611|Replies: 9

What do you think of " office love affair"? Good or unacceptable? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-11 11:19:42 |Display all floors
In nowadays, it seems that " office love affair" is becoming more and more popular because the contacts circlel for most people is limited.  What do you think of it? It's good for the career and life or unacceptable? Please share your ideas.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-11 11:22:18 |Display all floors
Bad idea--what if you break up? Then you have to see each other every day. A person once said, "Never find your honey where you make your money."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-11 16:03:14 |Display all floors

Never find your honey where you make your money

Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2007-8-11 11:22
Bad idea--what if you break up? Then you have to see each other every day. A person once said, "Never find your honey where you make your money."

Good quotation..  and i think it's rite that it is improper when you combined the relationship and business together, u may mess up everything if the relationship go worse..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-11 17:33:36 |Display all floors
i will never think about that...it is plain stupid....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-11 20:11:15 |Display all floors
not good,but i am not sure whether i can hold it when it comes to me
when you are in love,you are just like a ballon in the sky out of control.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-11 20:32:04 |Display all floors
well...but you will not fall for your colleague at the first place......so it is under your control...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-15 20:12:01 |Display all floors

Don't

Don't dip your pen in company ink. Bad idea, very bad idea. Just think of sexual harrasment.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.