Views: 2056|Replies: 7

38 students experienced temporary monk's life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-10 14:32:53 |Display all floors
38 middle school students In Guangzhou, south Guangdong Province , came to a temple to live as  temporary monks in order to enrich their experience.
monk3.jpg
monk2.jpg
monk1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-10 16:02:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by desperado123 at 2007-8-10 14:32
38 middle school students In Guangzhou, south Guangdong Province , came to a temple to live as  temporary monks in order to enrich their experience.

did you notice how straight their backs when meditating???

some are using one foot or two feet Lotus postures
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-11 14:16:57 |Display all floors
Enriching life experience is a good thing for middle school students.but why students is educated to experience temporary monk's life?Don't  experiencing monk's life is called a good life experience

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-11 14:53:03 |Display all floors
one chance one life
in the whole life we walk  ceaseless,while there are so many wonderful landscape around us . No reason ,wo hide our faces from them.
it not easy that we arrive the world ,it is pity that we have so many things , not experienced, before wo live the word

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-11 19:43:07 |Display all floors
i think it's special,i once read an article told you how to enhance your quality. it shows me some celebrities who are of business figure. they need to meditate on the weekend ,searching a state of  sharing theirs mind with god,after which they receive intelligence from the god,and help them make good decisions in their business!!
so i think meditating which help you clear your mind and deeply understand who you are.that is symbol of
maturation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-11 20:44:32 |Display all floors
i don't know does it count to be a monk if i barber my head bald

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-12 14:49:22 |Display all floors
it's a buddhism education, maybe when they grown up, being a true monk.
no pain,no gain

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.