Author: harmonypeace

why girls like the past................ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-9 15:09:44 |Display all floors
i can't understand girls espically my my gf always talks about my past!! My history!! My EXs..... we have had sooooo many arguments about the same topic over and over and over again. I just don't understand why!! Maybe some of you readers out there can make a few suggestions!!

Well, perhaps, on one hand, your gf loves so deeply, so she takes all your EXs as her potential rivals which might come up suddenly and worsen her current relationship with you. On the other hand, your “splendid” history might make her feel no sense of security. She might worry about that the history might copy itself one day.

In my dictionary "the past is the past, but the future is whatever we want it to be" but seems like this only applies in my own theory!!

Yes, the past is the past, but who can make sure that if there is no bad effect caused in the past will affect the future? Just give you two examples. I wonder if you could tell me 1 how you think about it if your gf tells you that one of her EXs died of AIDS, 2 how you think if your gf tells you that she once borrowed a lot of money from her EX, and hasn’t paid them off?

Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.