possible scitzophrenia?

°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-10 09:26:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-10 09:33:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-8-7 18:08
What is shyness, and how should I behave in the presence of others?

Why do I lose confidence when I am around other people, especially of the opposite sex?

How can shyness cause me to suffer ...

1) You should stop seeing women as a different species. Look at them as friends, and just treat them as friends.

After you’ve had a few girlfriends you will realise that they are a different species, and although that may be frustrating, that is also what makes them so easy to appreciate

2) Remember that lots of women will be as nervous around you, as you are around them.

3) A lot of nervousness comes from fear of failure. Failure to be cool. Failure to make a good impression. Failure to wear the right clothes. But don’t worry. Everyone fails. For example, when I was 16 I went on a date with a lovely lady. For the date, I wore tight black jeans, a white tank top, my hair was long at the back but short on the sides, and I didn’t wear any shoes. I thought I was cool. Thelady didn’t, and so our relationship did not progress. I cringe now at that story, and many other stories, but it is only by failing, and trying again that you improve yourself.

Just as failure is likely around your first experiences with women, you will probably fail around superiors. Don't worry. Do your best, make your mistakes, and learn from them.
The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-10 09:53:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-8-7 18:08
What is shyness, and how should I behave in the presence of others?

Why do I lose confidence when I am around other people, especially of the opposite sex?

How can shyness cause me to suffer ...

Although you have loaded a lot of historical data, fact, blahblahblah in BBS, I would humbly suggest that it is time for you to take a backward glance at your personal history, and raise a few questions.

Was I bullied by others when I was a kid?:)

Was I abused by others when I was a kid?:)

Was I ...

Things that make you  up tight, make you defense rather than laugh at your opponent and disarm them ...

Yeah, a typical shy person is the one who is very easy to burst out  or to make blunder,

Just a few words, no need to make your blood boil ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.