Author: changabula

Why Am I So Shy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-16 21:18:19 |Display all floors
Just need to be confident. Once you begin to trust youself, you will not be shy any more. When you are speeking with strangers, try to be nuture

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-17 09:33:08 |Display all floors
talk more with your friend /colleague/calssmates ,and also strangers ,
take part in more social party.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-16 13:02:55 |Display all floors

Shyness

First in response to the first question.  shyness can take the form of  reluctance, nervousness or outright fear. I think shyness can stem from modelled behaviour of parents, from frightening past events, or from limited knowledge or ability to socialize or interact on the same level as others have achieved. Not knowing how to behave in front of others  - which of course is part of what you ask, which reveals the level of your shyness. Maybe the fact that its usually the opposite sex is a result of an inexperience in interactions with another gender.

I think only you can say how it can cause you to suffer loss as only you know what opportunites you miss out on.

My suggestion is to purposely put yourself in situations and dare yourself to talk, to interact, to be a part of things - as difficult as that may seem.  Make it a habit.  I'm shy myself - except when it comes to writing or work.  Or one on one situations, groups - even groups of friends and family can render me - ME! - speechless and withdrawn.

Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-17 11:54:50 |Display all floors
Do you have any ability about music?Like playing guitar or others

If you have, try to perform in the street,
it can help you to solve this problem,
it also can take you extra income if you'r lucky~haha
Living for loving,leaving for knowing~Absolutely not!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.