Views: 15595|Replies: 49

Korean hostages rest in the hands of Hamid Karzai and Bush??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-7 13:31:51 |Display all floors
I pity Korean hostages so much, Hope they'll be freed soon.

Korea has sent envoys to Afganlstan and USA. Taliban said the lives of hostages are in hands of Karzai and Bush. I'm sure Taliban does not kill those innocent guys at all. They want their detained members be freed by exchanging hostages. What 'll US do? Will US agree with Taliban in order to save innocent hostages?

[ Last edited by xiayiqiang at 2007-8-7 01:36 PM ]
http://weibo.com/xiayiqiang

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 00:52:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiayiqiang at 2007-8-7 13:31
Taliban said the lives of hostages are in hands of Karzai and Bush.

Bush?
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 10:06:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-8-8 00:52

Bush?

Is Bush the president of US ? You 've never heard it?
http://weibo.com/xiayiqiang

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 16:49:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiayiqiang at 2007-8-8 10:06

Is Bush the president of US ? You 've never heard it?

Of course I heard of him.

I was just being sarcastic because Bush is the last man on earth that you would expect to help the Koreans.
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 17:16:43 |Display all floors
their god would bless them for what they did for christian .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 19:48:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiayiqiang at 2007-8-7 15:31
Korean hostages rest in the hands of Hamid Karzai and Bush???...

As much as I dislike President Bush, the lives of those poor innocent Koreans are actually in the hands of the criminal, inhuman terrorists of the Taliban.

The Koreans were not threatening the Taliban, they were not attacking them or killing them.

The Taliban have no justification for the murders of two of the Korean hostages, the Korean group was an easy non-military target for those gutless, cowardly terrorists.

Now do you wonder why Bush, and everybody else wants to get rid of those Taliban terrorists?
This kidnapping and murder of the innocent Koreans is reason enough for those terrorists to be wiped out.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 22:39:21 |Display all floors

Reply #6 --- emucentral's post...

You wrote:

"...the lives of those poor innocent Koreans are actually in the hands of the criminal, inhuman terrorists of the Taliban."

Agreed.  Unfortunately, negotiating with terrorists only demonstrates stupidity, and encourages the repeat of a bad situation.  If a terrorist learns that nothing is achieved by taking/killing hostages, these incidents occur less frequently.

The only answer is to eliminate the terrorists themselves.  The civilized world should be happy to satisfy the wishes of anyone who wishes to be a martyr.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.