Author: shelleybelly

Do you know some good movies [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-28 11:45:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1st_resp at 2007-8-27 22:31

Excellent movie. Do you think the period and circumstances will translate well for Chinese viewers, or will most people get it?

this is a classical movie. very very classical one. and the classical won't fail to be accepted. i have to say i was deeply attracted by Andy at my first sight. his strong-will, his never-say-die attitude, and his wisdom won the respect of his best friend in the play, Red, as well as the love of  audience ourselves. so far, i've still kept quotations from Andy in mind.
" hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and good things never die. "
i believe this is the best part that the movie itself wants to show us. it's the hope that backed Andy up in his life. and it's the hope that will support us in our future lives. :):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-28 18:09:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aaamay at 2007-8-28 09:47
"farewell, my concubine"

sounds v. exotic, what is it about?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-30 10:20:55 |Display all floors
How about KILL BILL?:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-31 02:10:10 |Display all floors
If you like "Kill Bill", you can try also "Sin City".  Both of them bloody stunning, full of visual efforts.  Very cool movies if you don't mind the strong violent scenes.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.