Author: shelleybelly

Do you know some good movies [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-24 18:42:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lyravega at 2007-8-24 05:46
"A world without thefts" -- I still love the movie despite Andy Lau's arrogant acting.

"Catch me if you can" -- Let's say he's caught by love.

"The Rock" -- I lo ...

I did not heard the later two,I will check that later...thanks...
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-24 21:24:00 |Display all floors
I saw two movies recently that just rock -

13 Tzameti - French film by Georgian (Russia) director. Black and white. Tragic drama thriller. Young man doesn't know what he's getting himself into.

Tideland - Canadian film by American director. Psycho-drama. A 10 year old girl abandoned in a farmhouse must survive in her fantasies. Very creepy.
Husband, father, farmer, logger, woodcutter, and rancher

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-24 22:33:23 |Display all floors

some more to the list

"six sense" - I don't usually like horr movies, but this one really caught me off guard.

"Life is beautiful" - It's a classic, a must see if you haven't.  You should always believe that life is beautiful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-24 22:39:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ahmadi at 2007-8-9 17:47
I love Bourne series :)

have you seen the latest one, it is sooooooooooooooooooo awesome. it just get better than better. so inlove with matt damon.

plus the DIE HARD 4.0 as well. i'm shockingly into action films for a girl. lol.
friends told me transformers is apparnetly fantastic. but most of my female friends still refuse to watch a bunch of robots, which i agree, so no comment on that one.

harry potter is always quite good, acting skills are ----. tbh, it's to watch the story. and surport hogwart , harry and Dumbledore. Any of you seen Simpsons? i was gutted by that, the trailors gave out the best bit of the film, so it was actually a disapointing film.
i really need to get on with work now...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-25 02:48:40 |Display all floors
Enter the Dragon -- Bruce Lee

Kiss of the Red Dragon -- Jet Li

Hero -- Jet Li
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-25 10:39:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1st_resp at 2007-8-24 21:24
I saw two movies recently that just rock -

13 Tzameti - French film by Georgian (Russia) director. Black and white. Tragic drama thriller. Young man doesn't know what he's getting himself into.

I heard 13Tzameti,but haven't got chance to check DVD.hope I can find in local stores.
thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-25 10:40:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lyravega at 2007-8-24 22:33
"six sense" - I don't usually like horr movies, but this one really caught me off guard.

"Life is beautiful" - It's a classic, a must see if you haven't.  You should always b ...

I love the love story movie,so I must to look into it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.