你会日进斗金滴!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-12 12:04:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rainbow at 2007-8-12 11:41

你会日进斗金滴!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-20 17:46:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by househusband at 2007-8-10 09:55

河北是位居比较中间的, 可以说比较接近祖国的心脏. 你这个比喻, 可以理解成东西南北皆可, 所以不妥当, 重来好吗?

Haa, house, you are really funny. I know where Hebei Province is located. I think if you "grab' anyone in my hometown and ask whether Heibei is faraway. I  am sure you will get a positive answer. Anyway, just to see whether I can view my post after I click the Submit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-21 09:22:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aliceqiu at 2007-8-20 17:46

Haa, house, you are really funny. I know where Hebei Province is located. I think if you "grab' anyone in my hometown and ask whether Heibei is faraway. I  am sure you will get a posi ...

You are not only far away from Hubei, you are far away from my point, Alice. I was asking about your EXACT location.
It is so frustrating that our posts are failing, isn't it? And some of my posts are deleted for god knows what reason. Woe to the country! I don't think I can stand it.
If winter comes, can spring be frozen ahead?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-21 10:19:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by househusband at 2007-8-21 09:22

You are not only far away from Hubei, you are far away from my point, Alice. I was asking about your EXACT location.
It is so frustrating that our posts are failing, isn't it? And some of my po ...

The status of "ost can be viewed as soon as you submit it" is not quite steady. I could view my previous reply yesterday when I click the Submit button, but it was sad that I failed to view my another post several minutes later. I had wrote to one of the moderators to ask for her concern over this issue, but I haven’t got any replies. Sigh. As to my exact location, haa, no need to mention it exactly! It is a place where is far from Hebei! houseDon’t be irritated!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-26 23:01:46 |Display all floors

to every buddy

Don't forget why you come here, so write english,ok?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.