Author: changabula

Russia Plants Flag Under North Pole [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-7 21:20:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tomek_pl at 2007-8-7 20:37
Seneca are always so stupid?
I'm from such former "enslave" by Russian country and I tell you: today we are much more 'enslaved' by US and it is not a bit better than before 1989.

P ...

I totally agree with you, tomek.

Why can't these people, like seneca, just be happy at Russia's fantastic and incredible achievement.
This should go down as one of the most outstanding achievements of all time.

The Russians should be congratulated by all regardless of politics.

If the Americans had done it first I am sure everyone would have wished them well.

seneca, master racist:

What a stupid post #30!

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-8-7 09:23 PM ]
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 06:21:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-8-7 07:14
I am sure that you are becoming more and more paranoid, vic.
All what I have done is cut and paste this incredible Russian breakthrough.

I never made any comment about it.

<laughing> My dear Changbula, while you have spent thread after thread cheering on any country that seems to be getting the better of the United States and/or any other western nation - just remember this is the China Daily BBS.  The only thing that needs to be cheered here is those advances and breakthroughs that have a clear benefit to the P.R. of China, and nothing else.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 10:19:46 |Display all floors
i am a diver myself ,and i am majored in russian language . so when i read this news, the first thing come to my mind is to dive to such cold deep water to make a flag, it is right the thing crazy russian diver would do!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 17:51:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2007-8-8 06:21

<laughing> My dear Changbula, while you have spent thread after thread cheering on any country that seems to be getting the better of the United States and/or any other western nation - j ...

It seems as if you don't want to hear about good news from other countries outside the western hemisphere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 21:20:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-8-8 03:51

It seems as if you don't want to hear about good news from other countries outside the western hemisphere.

<chuckle>  Nice try guy - but if you originally presented this as a technical achievement, and not as a cheap political ploy - then it would have been an interesting thread to discuss deep sea diving and scientific research.  What is the adage?  The messenger can taint the message.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-9 04:40:07 |Display all floors

Glass houses and stones.

traderman,

I feel it is my duty and indeed my friendliness to advice you that those who live in glass houses should not throw stones . For someone who has made his mark as the perpetual Cyclop of stirring , whose stock and trade is to taint and taunt all things Chinese , you must pull that head of yours in and have a little introspection and self assessment . Your slip is showing . Your sermons to Chang just lack that little quality of sincerity , I feel .Just me being friendly you understand . So hate to see a grown man making a fool of himself ad infinitum . Sad, bad and mad .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-9 04:46:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2007-8-8 21:20

<chuckle>  Nice try guy - but if you originally presented this as a technical achievement, and not as a cheap political ploy - then it would have been an interesting thread to discuss dee ...

The articles were presented as they were written by the authors and not by me. Look them up for yourself.

So why attack me?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.