Author: desperado123

PLA will not tolerate secessionist moves [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-2 12:35:41 |Display all floors

The quiet connection.

Meantime the busy process of intertwining and reunification proceeds at pace. There is no stronger bind than that bond of commerce coupled with the same culture , history and even family ties.  The fabric of contact and connection grows day by day in terms of investment , cooperative enterprises and exchange of visits and residency .  

To paraphrase Chairman Deng "  There is more than one way to skin a cat , whether it be black or white ".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-2 23:00:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by schreiber at 2007-8-1 08:31
What about the Sino-Vietnamese war of 1979?

<crickets chirping>  Looks like another wave of silence from the flamethrow brigde.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-2 23:19:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-4 16:26:33 |Display all floors
gilmore,

A beautiful video the contents of which I agree 100%. These American heavyweights are talking about Abu Ghraib , Bagram and their secretive network of prisons for rendition / torture .  I am with you right here , shake on it . Sock it to the Yanks .  Good man.Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-13 08:40:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by schreiber at 2007-8-1 11:47
Except that the warning was to an entity already separated. I agree: if Taiwan, Tibet or Xingjiang secede, China should pose no hostility to them unless China is itself attacked in an immediate and ...

fix your faith on CPC,not just a plenty of complaint,you would find something              optimistic!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.